REACH 2010: A UNIQUE APPROACH TO CREATE STRATEGIES TO ELIMINATE HEALTH DISPARITIES AMONG WOMEN OF COLOR
- HHS prepares for the year 2010. Ventura, Marissa J. // RN;Dec98, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the United States Health and Human Services' invitation for public comment on its proposed draft of `Healthy People 2010,' a followup to `Healthy People 2000'. Internet site.
- Planning for the Future. Hernandez, Jennifer X. // American Fitness;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p11
Focuses on the Healthy People Initiative, a project coordinated by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. Basis for producing advancements within the health field; Objectives of the initiative; Areas that needs special attention.
- Do Just 1 Thing! Cassidy, Catherine // Prevention;Sep2001, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p122
Reports on the Healthy People 2010 program developed by the United States Department of Health and Human Services which hopes to increase the health of Americans.
- Healthy People 2010: objectives for the United States. Davis, Ronald M. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);03/25/2000, Vol. 320 Issue 7238, p818
Reports that the United States Department of Health and Human Services released the report `Healthy People 2010.' Scope of the report; Goals of the report; Problems with the report.
- Strategic elements for environmental justice // Environmental Health Perspectives;Sep1995, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p796
No abstract available.
- HHS approves change in Kansas Medicaid. // AHA News;2/25/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to approve a Medicaid coverage plan in Kansas on February 15, 2002. Details of the Medicaid coverage plan; Rules to be applied to eligible beneficiaries; Benefits of the Medicaid plan for workers with disabilities.
- Feds urged to help clarify Medicare payment policy. Green, Jeffrey // AHA News;1/16/95, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p4
No abstract available.
- HHS recognizes top U.S. public health programs. Forcina, Carolyn // AHA News;4/17/95, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) 1994 Secretary's Award for Innovations in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. Features of the awards; Goals; Winning health care projects. INSET: `Reinventing government' reports premature: Shalala..
- Medicare Part A deductible goes up. // AHA News;10/23/95, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p4
Reports that the Medicare Part A deductible for beneficiaries admitted to hospitals in 1996 will be $736, an increase of $20 over 1995, according to the Department of Health and Human Services in the United States.