REACH 2010: A UNIQUE APPROACH TO CREATE STRATEGIES TO ELIMINATE HEALTH DISPARITIES AMONG WOMEN OF COLOR
- Planning for the Future. Hernandez, Jennifer X. // American Fitness;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p11
Focuses on the Healthy People Initiative, a project coordinated by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. Basis for producing advancements within the health field; Objectives of the initiative; Areas that needs special attention.
- Healthy People 2010: objectives for the United States. Davis, Ronald M. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);03/25/2000, Vol. 320 Issue 7238, p818
Reports that the United States Department of Health and Human Services released the report `Healthy People 2010.' Scope of the report; Goals of the report; Problems with the report.
- HHS prepares for the year 2010. Ventura, Marissa J. // RN;Dec98, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the United States Health and Human Services' invitation for public comment on its proposed draft of `Healthy People 2010,' a followup to `Healthy People 2000'. Internet site.
- Do Just 1 Thing! Cassidy, Catherine // Prevention;Sep2001, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p122
Reports on the Healthy People 2010 program developed by the United States Department of Health and Human Services which hopes to increase the health of Americans.
- Strategic elements for environmental justice // Environmental Health Perspectives;Sep1995, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p796
No abstract available.
- HHS releases Medicare marketing guidelines. // AHA News;09/15/97, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the launching of marketing guidelines for health maintenance organizations serving Medicare beneficiaries by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Major conference held on `Managing the Impact of Drugs on Infants, Young Children and Their... // Children Today;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the September 18 national invitational conference on drug exposed infants sponsored by the Office of Human Development Services. Conference proceedings available.
- HHS report: Integrated services can make the difference. // Children Today;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p1
Discusses a study by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the Inspector General entitled, `Services Integration for Children and Families in Crisis.' Thirteen agencies differing in size, funding sources, service locations, target populations, and staffing; Combination...
- Whose Advice? Expert Committees Get a Makeover. Hanna, kathi E. // Hastings Center Report;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the restructuring of the committees by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) advisory system. Number of committees of the DHHS; Information on the charters of expert committees that were allowed to expire before their work was complete.