Hand sanitizers may increase norovirus risk
- A clean sweep. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;3/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p202
Focuses on equipment needed to keep restaurants clean and sanitized. Includes washing garbage cans; Pressure cleaners; Hand-held squeegee; Automated hand washing system; Electric or battery-operated floor scrubber.
- Sanitation. // Restaurant Business;3/1/96, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p206
Features sanitation equipment for restaurants. Includes Katchall BladeRunner cutting blade cleaner; Ecolab's Simplex cleaning system; ACS grill cleaning products.
- Sanitation. // Restaurant Business;11/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 22, p126
Presents sanitation equipment for restaurants. Includes Sloan wash stations; Pest control device; Dish washing pads.
- Showcase: CID systems & sanitation. // Prepared Foods;Jul95, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p110
Features clean-in-place systems and sanitation systems. Portable clean-in-place system; Thin film cleaning; High-pressure washing; Lightweight nozzle; Floor squeegee; Dry ice cleaning; Chemical dispensing; Fluid-driven spray nozzle; Cold water washer. INSET: Megashow goes on line with fax info...
- DIRTY BUSINESS. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;7/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p111
Focuses on the equipment capable of improving sanitation. Availability of fruit and vegetable cleaning agents; Installation of deodorizer system; Utilization of high-density polyethylene in the toilet bowl.
- Tech. // Planning;Aug95, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p30
Features products for waste control in cities. Marathon Equipment Co.'s RamJet Self-Contained Precrusher; Smith & Loveless Inc.'s Fibrotex depth filter; Matarah Industries' `One Stop Spill Kit Shop' planning guide; National Rubber Co.'s Grade-Loc rubber rings.
- Inventive toileting. // Australian Geographic;Oct-Dec2000, Issue 60, p121
Reports on the environmentally-friendly toilet system invented by biological scientist Paul Turner and waste water specialist Mark Langford. How the toilet system works; Duration of its sanitation process.
- Estressores laborais em agentes comunitÃ¡rios de saÃºde. Dos Santos, Ítalo Emanuel Rolemberg; Vargas, Marlizete Maldonado; Reis, Francisco Prado // Revista Psicologia. Organizacoes e Trabalho;jul-set2014, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p324
The Community Health Agents (ACS) as facilitators of people's access to health services and ombudsmen of user's complaint concerning basic attention. In this sense, the study aims to verify the occurrence of occupational stress in ACSs from Aracaju, SE; identify the stress phase found in the...
- Construction, sanitation & maintenance. // National Provisioner;Mar98, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p101
Provides a listing of manufacturers of construction, sanitation and maintenance equipment suitable for use within the meat, poultry, and prepared foods industries in the United States.