Exercise as "cancer drug"
- Employers urged to rethink views on cancer. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p6
The article presents a research that investigates the impact of cancer on patients' ability to remain or return to work in Great Britain. According to Dr. Oliva Carlton, cancer and its treatment affect patient's life in different ways. Results of the survey done by Macmillan Cancer Support...
- A century of support. Moore, Alison // Nursing Standard;11/23/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p22
As the Macmillan cancer charity reaches its centenary, Alison Moore traces its beginnings and discovers how it is shaping future care. INSET: Macmillan through the years.
- Imperial celebrates 25 years in style. // Wholesale News;Nov2012, Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on a charity gala ball by Imperial Cash & Carry at Emirates Stadium in Edmonton, North London to celebrate its 25 years of service and mentions donations to Homeless Resources Centre and Macmillan Cancer for treatment of cancer.
- Wake up and smell the campaigning. Pudelek, Jenna // Third Sector;2/18/2014, Issue 786, p20
The article looks at the World's Biggest Coffee Morning fundraising event sponsored by the Macmillan Cancer Support for the charity's nurse appeal, which has raised a total of 15 million British pounds in 2012 and 10 million British pounds in 2011.
- Charity event of the week. // Caterer (2055-7817);02/20/2015, p15
The article reports on the money raised as of February 26, 2015 by spa staff at the Darlington hotel Rocktiffe Hall for the charity Macmillan Cancer Support by offering poolside sessions such as head and foot massages and cuticle and nail treatments.
- MacMillan coffee breaks raise thousands for charity. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/3/2013, Issue 3068, p10
The article offers information on MacMillan Cancer Support's World Biggest Coffee Morning to be held on October 4, 2013 in Great Britain.
- 'Mobile training adds value'. Griggs, Ian // Third Sector;3/26/2013, Issue 746, p21
The article highlights the views of Lesley McGuire of Macmillan Cancer Support on mobile training and online management.
- SECOND OPINION. Lyons, Jamie // PRWeek (London);12/2/2011, p23
The article presents the author's views on Macmillan Cancer Support's promotional strategies to help ensure that cancer patients get enough financial aid which he regards as a well-executed campaign with impressive results.
- SNAPSHOT. // Third Sector;4/1/2014, Issue 792, p6
An image of Chris Kiff, manager of the residential county inn and restaurant Nags Head in Aberystwith, Ceredigion, Wales, wearing a onesie to help raise money for the charity Macmillan Cancer Support is presented.