- Evaluating the Effectiveness of On-Site Mental Health in Primary Care: A Review from Great Britain. Campbell, Thomas L. // Families, Systems & Health: The Journal of Collaborative Family ;Fall2000, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p277
Editorial. Discusses the role of the mental health practitioner in providing psychological therapies in primary care. Psychological therapies in primary care; Unpublished reports of collaborative care and counselling in primary care; Effective treatment for mental health disorders and...
- Hay River promotes positive attitude on mental health. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);5/18/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the Mental Health Week held by Hay River Health and Counselling Services from May 1-7, 2011 which aimed at promoting the residents' positive attitude on mental health.
- Perils of `Prozac Probes,'. Gibeaut, John // ABA Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p20
Deals with the controversy of with state bar applications in the United States. Complaints over the questions on the mental health and drug addiction of the applicants; Necessity of such questions according to board of law examiners;
- Mental health legislation must move forward. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/1/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p10
The author talks about Grand Rapids, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder's leadership role in taking up the issue of mental health at the federal level, and the importance of maintaining good mental health in schools and business environments.
- Go academic. Monaghan, Jonna // New Internationalist;Jun2012, Issue 453, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Healthy Mind in a Healthy Society" in the May 2012 issue of the journal.
- The road taken. Coll, Steve; Singh, Raghubir // Mother Jones;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p42
Reports on the economic and social condition of India. India's Grand Trunk Road; Grand Trunk as a channel for the changes coursing through post-colonial, post-socialist, post-Cold War Indian and Pakistan society; Paradox in the economic growth and social mobility of India today.
- Ethnic rivalry // Scholastic Update;4/18/86, Vol. 118 Issue 21, p11
Ethnic rivalry abounds in India, a `nation of nations' where each group jealously guards its identity, language, religion, culture, and values. Explanation of the impact of ethnic rivalry--describing the country's 15 official languages, its religious clashes, and the Hindu revivalist...
- SOCIAL OVERVIEW. // India Country Review;2007, p157
The article presents an outlook for the social condition in India.
- Sowing success, raping guns. Critchfield, R. // World Monitor;Jul92, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p24
Discusses how in what appears to be the Green revolution's greatest success story, Punjab, India went from being a dune-blown desert to California-like food surplus in one generation, but the fate of India still hinges on Punjab's forgotten little war. Rice crop now at 8 million tons; Almost...