- Names sought for Family Doctor of Year. // New York Amsterdam News;8/20/94, Vol. 85 Issue 34, p16
Reports on the New York State Academy of Family Physicians' search for the 1995 Family Doctor of the Year. Requirements; Call for nominations; Contact information.
- Introduction. // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Apr2002 Supplement, Vol. 47, pviiS
Focuses on the need for increased collaboration between family physicians and psychiatrists. Enforcement of a task force to examine problems in the relation between psychiatry and family medicine; Approach to improved the relationship; Establishment of the Collaborative Working Group on Shared...
- Credential craze. Doyle, John M. // Modern Physician;02/26/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the use of the Texas Common Credentialing Application, a credentialing process for physicians which was created by the Dallas-Fort Worth Business Group on Health. Overview of a study released by the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission on the standards of credentialing...
- A Survival Guide for Generalist Physicians in Academic Fellowships. Saha, Somnath; Christakis, Dimitri A.; Saint, Sanjay; Whooley, Mary A.; Simon, Steven R. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Dec1999, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p745
Part II. Focuses on a survival guide for generalist physicians in academic fellowships. Preparations for the transition of fellowship trainees to junior faculty; Effective strategies for writing and publishing manuscripts; Guidelines in negotiating for junior faculty positions.
- Evaluating Ambulatory Resident Practice Using an Internet-Based System. Shammash, Jonathan; Callahan, Mark; Mele, Joseph; Pelzman, Fred // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Mar2000, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p201
Evaluates the ambulatory resident practice using an Internet-based system. Need to improve the frequency of faculty feedback in physicians; Application of the technology to existing evaluation instruments; Assessment on the patient-physician communication and the quantitative measures of...
- Personal View. Lee, Benjamin // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);10/4/1986, Vol. 293 Issue 6551, p880
Comments of the author concerning medical practices in Great Britain. Primary care rendered in hospitals; Responsibilities of general practitioners; Function of nurses in the wards.
- 'Act on out-of-hours opt-out or we're off' // Pulse;1/13/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p2
Focuses on the demands of general practitioners for the implementation of the medical services price contract.
- GMC cases quadruple. // Pulse;1/13/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on the results of a survey conducted by the Medical Defence Union on the increase of the total number of court cases filed against general practitioners in Great Britain.
- 'Expand the GP's role in infertility. // Pulse;1/13/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the role of general practitioners in the infertility management of individuals in Great Britain.