Value-based drug pricing
- 3 controlled bulk drugs prices cut. // Chemical Business;Oct95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the price cut of the three controlled bulk drugs, ranitidine, doxycycline and spironolactone by a notification issued on September 7, 1995 based on the recommendations made by the Bureau of Industrial Costs and Prices (BICP). Falling of prices of several imported inputs used in the...
- France, Italy take tough stance on rising drug costs. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;6/12/2010, Issue 605, p15
The article examines the initiatives of the French and Italian governments to address the increasing cost of drugs.
- Pricing not right--yet. Conlan, Michael F. // Drug Topics;7/7/97, Vol. 141 Issue 13, p48
Provides information on governments plans to implement discounted drugs to health care facilities. Financial information on pharmaceutical products; Information on the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS). INSET: Strange Rx stories, by Guy Reeser..
- Uniform pharma pricing. // Chemical Business;Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p27
Reports that the Indian government has issued notification amending the drug price control order (DPCO) 1995, which will bring uniformity in price marking. Details.
- To charge or not to charge? // Nursing Standard;4/15/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p28
Readers respond to a question of whether Great Britain's National Health Service should eliminate prescription drug charges for everyone.
- Prices of 13 bulk drugs to be cut to pass on duty benefit. // Chemical Business;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p85
Reports on the decision of the government of India to reduce the prices of 13 bulk drugs. Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers Ram Lakhan Singh Yadav's order for a review of the prices; Reduction in the maximum duty on chemicals.
- IV fluids price rise curbed. Aiyar, Sharda // Chemical Business;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p63
Reports on India's restrictions on prices of intravenous (IV) fluids. Attempt to bring IV fluids under the authority of the Drugs order 1995.
- POLITICAL OVERVIEW. // United Kingdom Country Review;2007, p7
The article presents a political overview of Great Britain beginning with the Roman invasion in 55 B.C.E.
- Modernising British government. Flynn, Norman // Parliamentary Affairs;Dec99, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p582
Focuses on Modernising Government, the White Paper published by the government in Great Britain. Deficiencies of the publication; Aims and commitments proclaimed in the White Paper; Use of information and communication technology to change the process in policy-making and public management.