Patient coffee warning
- Kolbo. // New Jersey Jewish News;1/26/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p3
The article offers news briefs in Israel and New York. Israeli Health Ministry has warned consumers about powdered instant coffee drinks marketed as natural alternatives to Viagra. The Yala Young Leaders' group has sponsored a conference on Facebook site that seeks to promote dialogue among...
- Isolation and structural elucidation of a new sildenafil analogue from a functional coffee. Li, Lin; Low, Min-Yong; Ge, Xiaowei; Bloodworth, Bosco; Koh, Hwee-Ling // Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry;May2013, Vol. 405 Issue 13, p4443
A sildenafil analogue was detected in a functional coffee sample labelled to have male sexual performance enhancement effects. This analogue was isolated and purified by flash chromatography and preparative high-performance liquid chromatography. Its structure was elucidated using...
- Erectile dysfunction. // Geriatrics;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the approval of the agent, oral sildenafil citrate (Viagra) as a treatment for erectile dysfunction by the United States Food and Drug Administration. Recommended dosage of the drug; Reported side effects of the agent.
- Big profit in potency pills. Price, Joyce Howard // Insight on the News;09/07/98, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p42
Focuses on the legal and ethical issues surrounding the success of the potency drug, Viagra. Comments made by Theresa L. Crenshaw, a San Diego physician and sex therapist; Speculation that Viagra is the most successful drug ever to be launched; Details on the high demand of the drug; Advantages...
- The jury. Bowe, John // New York;05/18/98, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p16
Presents the opinion of four New York City residents on viagra, the anti-impotence drug. Concern about the excessive enthusiasm for male potency; Viagra as the end of foreplay; The global benefit to be reaped by married couples having more sexual satisfaction; The time in a woman's life when...
- Viagra unlikely to be prescribed by GPs in Britain. Warden, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/25/98, Vol. 317 Issue 7153, p234
Reports that in Great Britain, a Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament (MP) has criticized the government for not allowing general practitioners to prescribe the impotence drug Viagra. Identification of the MP; Arguments made by the MP.
- CORRECTION. // BMJ: British Medical Journal;7/12/2014, Vol. 349 Issue 7966, p23
A correction to the article "Around Two Thirds of the Sildenafil Taken May Be Illicit" that was published in the July 5, 2014 issue is presented.
- Man to man. Ivker, Rob // Natural Health;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p38
Presents a question and answer segment relating to the use of Viagra. Questions whether Viagra is a good treatment for impotence; Information on a natural, nonprescription alternative to Viagra; Identification of the physical causes of impotence; Views on why so many men are impotent.
- Sildenafil detection in coffee powder using Bromocresol green (BCG) as indicator by visible and ultra-violet spectroscopy. Yacob, Abdul Rahim; Zinalibdin, Mohamad Raizul; Onn, Zareen Sofia // Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology;Jul-Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p123
Sildenafil Citrate (SC) an active ingredient in Viagra and has become one of the most commonly prescribed pharmaceuticals drugs to cure sexual deficiency. Sildenafil is prohibited but still being sold 'over the counter' it prescribed SC is readily available in the 'black market' in the formed...