A Complete View of Security
- Texas Bank Adds Fiserv's ReverseLink. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;3/16/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 40, p9
The article reports that the American Bank of Texas has begun using the ReserveLink deposit reclassification system offered by Fiserv Inc.
- American Bank of Texas Announces Local Coloring Contest Winners in the Comal ISD. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);11/5/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p3
The article reports that American Bank of Texas has selected the winners of the Halloween coloring contests which were held at the Bill Brown Elementary and Arlon Seay Elementary Schools in the Comal Independent School District.
- 2012 Parade Home Tour set. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);4/11/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 15, p1A
The article reports that the 2012 Building Industry Association (BIA) of the Highland Lakes parade is sponsored by the American Bank of Texas NA and will be held in October 2012.
- Bank account information far from secure. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;02/16/98, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p5
Opinion. Comments on the safety and security of banking information. Ways for obtaining other people's account numbers; Banks' automatic supply of current balances on deposit receipts as a serious breach of security; Other situations where a bank could be sued for damages resulting from giving...
- Breaking into bank security. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/11/95, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p16
Reports on Peter A. Hoetjes, president of American Armatura Company Incorporated and how he broke into the bank security business. American Armatura operations outlined; Company's success and growth; Remarks by Peter A. Hoetjes.
- Self-policing urged as safeguard against violations by sales units. Talley, Karen // American Banker;11/23/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 226, p8
Reports on the need for banks in the United States to perform detective work in order to detect violations in their investment sales units. Methods by which information can be found; Importance of communication with customers to detect unusual activity in investment products account; Need to...
- Computer Power Inc. enhancing network with mortgage-fraud prevention service. Sullivan, Deidre // American Banker;12/15/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 238, p22
Reports on Computer Power Inc. and Guaranty Asset Protection Services' finalization of a letter of intent to enhance the former's communication network. Use of the CPI Interchange; Background on both companies; Determination of bank fraud patterns.
- Banks: New laws not needed to guard personal information. Needham, Vicki // American Banker;2/12/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the need for banks in the United States to combat fraudulent use of consumer information through their own internal controls and additional security precautions. Security problems associated with easy access to customer information; Debate on whether banks need additional laws to...
- Reinventing the bank as an idea factory. Vartanian, Thomas P. // American Banker;8/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 158, p14A
Opinion. Comments on the need for banks to take security measures amidst the increasing application of electronic technology in banking. Reinventing banks; Payment system as a form of bank control against customers; Testing of electronic technology systems.