MYANMAR: RISK SUMMARY
- Real estate capital flows: The money trail. Riggs, Kenneth P.; Thornton, Angela G. // Real Estate Issues;Winter97, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
States that in order for real estate to be classified as a mainstream investment in has to remained connected to the capital markets. Information on how investable real estate is being redefined; Discussion on the development of a real estate strategy; Information on real estate universe estimates.
- Eyeing Where Housing May Head. // Origination News;Jun2010, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p4
The author reflects on the trend and condition of the real estate industry in the U.S.
- Survey Shows a Belief in Housing Recovery by 2012 or 2013. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;3/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p11
The article presents a survey which reveals on the notion that the real estate market in the U.S. will regain its sales in 2012 or 2013.
- And here we are again. Wahlberg, Brint // Missoula Independent;10/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, pC16
The article offers the author's insights on the status of the real estate industry in 2010, considering factors such as the global financial crisis, consumer behavior, and interest rates.
- 'OPPORTUNITIES' FROM PRICE GAP. // EuroProperty;12/17/2012, p5
The article reports that according to a market review by CBRE, the price spread between prime and non-prime properties in Europe could provide opportunities for value-add investors.
- Real Estate. // Caribbean Business;4/24/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 15, pS34
The article focuses on the condition of the real estate market in Puerto Rico as of 2012 wherein in 2012 the investment totaled only to $732 million but the sector's bankruptcy filing has gone 311% for the same period.
- New York City Market Continues Recovery. Harmon, Jennifer // Origination News;Nov2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the continued recovery of the residential sales market in New York for the third quarter of 2010.
- There is nothing perfect about this storm. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32857, Special section p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including on the condition of the real estate business, growing home foreclosures and the changes of the state finance landscape and another on fundamental changes in credit practices in U.S. states.
- Market overview. // Estates Gazette;11/2/2002, Issue 244, p91
Presents economic updates on the real estate business in Great Britain as of November 2, 2002. Occupiers; Investment and development; Public issues.