THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Demand Rising for Private Student Loan Backed Securities. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;May2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on the increasing demand of private student loan asset backed securities (SLABS) in the U.S. security market. It informs about a platform for lenders launched by the online trading firm SecondMarket Inc. which allows them to distribute newly issued SLABS to new investors....
- Why the Cold Shoulder to SLABS? Mitchell, Donna // Asset Securitization Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
The article discusses the significance of government subsidy to commercial activities in the U.S. The government subsidy much depends on how much clout a particular industry holds in Washington. There is imbalance because the commercial real estate industry is administered by the government...
- Agency foresees stable state, county bond ratings. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the claim of Fitch Ratings Inc. that Albany and Westchester County can absorb within their budgets the extra expense of subsidizing the Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York. Consideration of a trio of bailout bills by state lawmakers to help the medical center emerge from...
- Deerfield Beach, Fla., Lowered by Fitch, While Other Municipalities Worry, Too. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p3
Reports the reduction in the designated debt ratings for the outstanding general obligation bonds of the city by Fitch Ratings company in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Increase in the spending pressures and delays by city commissioners; Decline in the fund balance of the city; Debt rating assigned...
- Fitch warns investors about last-ditch sale/leaseback financings. Sibayan, Karen // Private Placement Letter;2/4/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the warning issued by Fitch Ratings for investors who are planning to invest in sale/leaseback transactions in 2002.
- MICHIGAN: Positively Pontiac. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/25/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33652, p9
The article offers information on the positive outlook assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Pontiac, Michigan.
- Fitch announced rating methodology for mid-market CLOs. Iyer, Savita // Asset Securitization Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 27, p10
Reports on Fitch Ratings' announcement of its rating methodology for CLOs, backed by middle market loans. Description of the mid-CLO market.
- INDIANA: Marquette CCRC Takes a Hit. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/31/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33291, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has offered low rate to Marquette from A-minus to BBB after its 59 million dollars of additional debt to finance a campus expansion in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Missed Payments Result in D for Toledo Port Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p4
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has lowered the rating of special-assessment debt issued for a Toledo, Ohio-area development to the default level after two missed payments.