The Mercurial Economics of the Phantom Palestinian State
- West Bank and Gaza. // West Bank & Gaza Country Monitor;Oct98, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, forecasts and statistics for the economies of West Bank and Gaza as of October 1998.
- Turning off the life support. Lowe, Robert // World Today;Jul2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p21
Discusses the failure of the international aid to change the situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territories of West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Annual donor assistance; Decline in the Palestinian economy; Reflection of the failure of aid to support the Israeli-Palestinian peace and...
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;02/20/98, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p19
Looks at the pledged support of Saudi's prince, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz, to Palestinian economy, with a visit to the Gaza Strip on 10 February 1998. Companies in which Alwaleed has stakes in; Donation of a Boeing 727 plane to Palestine Airways, by Alwaleed; Other information.
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/96, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p31
Presents miscellaneous developments in Gaza and West Bank for the week ending October 11, 1996. Slowdown in economic activity in the region due to travel restrictions imposed by Israel; European Union's pledge for financial support for the Palestinians.
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;01/03/97, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p26
Presents news briefs pertaining to Gaza and the West Bank as of January 3, 1997. Expected budget deficit of the Palestinian National Authority; Exporting companies' need for a Palestinian agent in the West Bank and Gaza Strip area; United Nations Security Council President Francesco Paolo's...
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/05/97, Vol. 41 Issue 49, p12
Presents a news briefs of various issues in the Gaza/West Bank strip. Reference to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat laying the foundation stone for the Gaza marina project; Prospects offered by Israel for further withdrawal from the West Bank; Vow made by Jewish settlers.
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;05/08/98, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p20
Looks at several news briefs pertaining to Gaza/West Bank. Signing of an agreement by United States Palamco with the Palestinian National Authority (PNA); Details on the prohibition of Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank by Israel; Information on the death of Palestinian religious affairs...
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/15/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 33, p24
Reports on news and related developments in Gaza Strip and West Bank as of August 15, 1997. Includes comments of the United States government concerning the Israeli's decision to withhold the funds owed by the former from the Palestinian government; Shares of Arab investors in Jerusalem...
- Gaza/West Bank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/4/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p20
Presents news briefs from the Gaza and West Bank as published in September 1998. Which local and Great Britain-based companies have won a $4.8 million contract to build a technical facility at Nablus University, West Bank; What the agreement on the Israeli redeployment from the West Bank...