Beauty Is Power
- Kan do. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/14/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 31, p6
Announces the creation of startup firm Yue-Sai Kan Holdings Ltd. by Chinese cosmetics firm Yue-Sai Kan. Hiring of consultant and former Bloomingdale chairman Marvin S. Traub; Company background.
- Coty Inc. forms joint venture with China TV personality. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/3/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 107, p2
Reports that Coty Inc. has formed a joint venture with Yue-Sai Kan, a Chinese television personality and producer who also produces her own cosmetics line. Features and distribution of Kan's brand.
- Yue-Sai Kan: TV star to beauty czar. Born, Pete // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/7/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 111, p8
Reports on a joint venture agreement between Yue-Sai Kan Cosmetics Ltd. and Coty Inc. Yue-Sai Kan as a Chinese-born naturalized American who became a television celebrity in China and went on to establish a successful cosmetics company; History of Yue-Sai Kan Cosmetics Ltd.; Business...
- What To See In The Mirror. // New Moon Girls;May/Jun2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
The article presents information on the journal's Inner Beauty Mirror UnContest last winter and how one of the participants picked her seven inner beauty statements.
- Traub seals Asian deal. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;6/03/96, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p6
Reports on former Bloomingdale's chief Marvin Traub's announcement of a major deal with Chinese cosmetics maker Yue-Sai Kan Cosmetics Ltd.
- Yue-Sai Looks Beyond China. Klepacki, Laura // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 33, p8
Discusses the aim of Chinese-American television personality and cosmetics entrepreneur Yue-Sai Kan to foster a sense of pride among Asian women. Personal and career background; Competition in China's beauty market; Development of Yue-Sai cosmetics collection which become a division of Coty...
- House of Yue-Sai to Design for China's Consumers. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on plan by entrepreneur Yue-Sai Kan to establish the House of Yue-Sai, a new retail home furnishings business. The stores focused on home textiles, dinnerware, decorative pillows, decorative accessories, as well as some furniture pieces. It contains women's corner, a men's...
- To Serve the Chinese Consumer. Marks, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p26
The article discusses the plan of international television star Yue-Sai Kan to launch a home store in China. Her plan for a home furnishings chain is another effort to instruct the nation. She wants to incorporate product from Western suppliers who manufacture in the country. If her venture...
- Breaking ground. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/13/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 111, p8
Reports on the construction of a 300,000-sq.ft. cosmetics factory in Pudong, China as part of the joint venture agreement between Coty Inc. and Yue-Sai Kan Cosmetics.