The Reluctant Builder
- Dawei Development Project Key To Growth. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the 10-year plan of Myanmar to develop a large-scale port and industrial estate in Dawei which could encourage foreign investment. It states that the Italian-Thai Development PLC, a Thai infrastructure construction firm, has secured an eight billion dollar-contracts for...
- Port complex. // International Construction;Dec2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p7
The article offers information on the agreement signed between the Italian-Thai Development PLC and the Myanmar Port Authority to develop the Dawei Deep Sea Port and industrial estate in Myanmar.
- Italian-Thai Development wins airport contract. // International Construction;Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p53
Reports the contract of Italian-Thai Development to build an airport in Bangkok, Thailand. Controversy on the decision of awarding the contract to Italian-Thai; Defense of New Bangkok International Airport chairman Srisook Chandarangsu on the capabilities of the company; Completion date of the...
- Laem Chabang expansion contract under fire. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Nov97, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p6
Reports the awarding of a contract for the expansion of Thailand's deep sea port at Laem Chabang to a local company, Italian Thai Development plc. Shimazu Corp.'s complaints as one of the three qualified bidders; Bid submitted by Ch. Karnchang Plc.; Issue on the awarding of the contract.
- Revised Thai Port proposal rejected. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Nov98, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p3
Focuses on Italian-Thai Development PLC's move to reject a proposal by the Thailand Port Authority for a reduction in the company's financial stake in the second phase of the Laem Chabang deepsea port expansion in Thailand. Italian-Thai Development's reason for the move; Total amount of the...
- Bangkok subway contract. // International Construction;Aug97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p7
Reports that Obayashi Corp., Nihimatsu Construction Co. and Italian Thai Development had won a contract to design and build the northern section of Bangkok's subway. Length of the northern section; Schedule of the start and completion of the project.
- Six rollers for runway extension. // International Construction;Oct2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p48
The article reports on the six Dynapac vibratory compactors of MEC Group purchased by main contractor Italian-Thai Development PLC. It indicates that the six compactors are used for the expansion of Pakse International Airport in Laos. It also mentions that Italian-Thai Development has ordered...
- Build up. Callahan, Kathleen // New Hampshire Business Review;3/9/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the 37 percent total value of the future construction contracts in New Hampshire, which reduces and totaled with 82.4 million dollars in the Granite State in January 2012 from 130.3 million dollars in 2011.
- OTHER CONTRACT CONSTRUCTION. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Construction;2003 2nd Quarter, p39
The article focuses on the quarterly and annual growth of the revenue, price, input costs, and gross operating profit of the Other Contract Construction industry. It discusses how last couple of years have been tough for most construction firms associated with the Cement Industries in the United...