The Shoe Fits
- HONG KONG: 361 Degrees FY earnings plummet. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/20/2014, p13
The article reports on a decline in earnings posted by sportswear maker 361 Degrees International in fiscal year 2013 due to the weak economy, poor consumer sentiment, and the threat posed by e-commerce to the industry. The Hong Kong, China-based company reported a fall in gross margin,...
- HONG KONG: Cost discipline boosts 361 Degrees Q2 profit. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);8/22/2014, p6
The article discusses increase in sales and gross profit margins of sportswear maker 361 Degrees and states that it is due to cost discipline in convertible bonds.
- 1998 buyer's guide and directory on team apparel. Mazzola, Gregg // Coach & Athletic Director;Oct1998, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p56
Presents a buyer's guide and directory on team apparel. Developments of special import to the manufacturers and purchasers of athletic apparel; Disadvantages of stock ordering; Importance for coaches to foster a good relationship with their suppliers.
- Dress Code. Martin, James // Tennis;Oct2001, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p39
Presents information on several clothes and accessories for playing tennis, such as the Gamma Elite Headband and a shirt from Nike.
- SHAPE YOUR LOOK. Hill, Julie // Shape;Jan2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p38
Presents information on various sports products. Graphic designs of active women on T-shirts; Description of a barbell shaped salt and pepper shaker; Features of sports apparel by Reebok Inc.
- ACTIVE CHIC. Hill, Julie // Shape;Jan2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p40
Presents information on various sports products. Wrist sweat bands from Fila; Yoga-mat bag with carry strap from BigHeart; Track pants from Hind Inc.; gym bag from JanSport Inc.
- Gear. Clock, Allison // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar96, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p191
Presents several sports clothes and accessories. Includes Reform waterproof pants; Summit sunglasses; Klaus Heidegger's All-Sport Swimmer's Cleaning Rinse for Hair and Body; Wilson Sledge Hammer Stretch tennis racket.
- Ice picks. // Shape;Nov99, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p20
Features an array of sporting gear ideal for the winter season. Includes a pale-aqua acrylic sweater from Bombshell; Ultraviolet protection goggles with strap and buckle closure from Scott; Snowboard boots with step-in bindings from In Step.
- Solid performers. Shea, Sarah Bowen; Cohen, Sharon // Shape;Nov99, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p50
Recommends gear for different types of fitness activities. Includes Wild Country's Wild Woman Harness for rock climbing; New Balance WW840WB shoes for fitness walking.