REACH OF THE SINOSPHERE
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. // Acquisdata Company SnapShot: Industrial & Commercial Bank of Chi;9/17/2014, p1
The article focuses on the financial performance of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. for the first half of 2014 including its adjustment of credit structure in support of economic restructuring, its improvement of Internet banking, the stability of its asset quality and its competitors.
- INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA LIMITED. // Acquisdata Company SnapShot: Industrial & Commercial Bank of Chi;9/2/2015, Issue 426, preceding p1
The article offers information on the multinational banking company Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. including its financial performance as of September 2, 2015, business competitors, and financial market.
- China,Turkey : ICBC files application to complete acquisition of TURKEYand#39;s Tekstilbank. // TendersInfo News;8/14/2014, p1
The article reports that an application to acquire Turkey's Tekstilbank was filed by the Industrial and Commerce Bank of China (ICBC) with the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency of Turkey, which comes after both companies came into an agreement that the Chinese lender will acquire 75.5...
- China : ICBC s RMB Gold Forward Helps Enterprises Hedge Against Risks. // TendersInfo News;8/14/2014, p1
The article previews the Renminbi gold forward service offered by the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
- Overseas. // American Banker;3/27/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 59, p9
The article presents news briefs on Chinese banks. The Bank of China Ltd. announced that its earnings rose more than expected in 2007, despite a sizeable writeoff for U.S. subprime mortgage-related investments. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. also said its profits rose in 2007,...
- Charting A Steady Course. // Global Finance;May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p56
The article reports on the evolution of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) with its values of innovation and service enhancement despite the economic downturn in China. It states that ICBC continued to demonstrate strong competitiveness, risk resistibility and growth in...
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited SWOT Analysis. // Industrial & Commercial Bank of China SWOT Analysis;Oct2012, p1
A business analysis of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limted, a diversified financial services provider, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include its strong distribution network and stable customer base....
- Paper Tiger: China's Banks in America. // American Banker Magazine;Jul2012, p36
The author discusses aspects of the move of China state-owned bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC), to buy U.S. bank branches. She argues that U.S./China deals provide more revenue and profit opportunities to American financial firms operating in China than vice versa. She...
- ICBC added to global 'too big to fail' bank risk table. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;11/12/2013, p17
The article reveals that Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) has been added to the list of globally systemically important banks recognised by the Financial Stability Board.