PEOPLE & POSTS
- People and posts. // People Management;Jan2016, p53
The article announces the career development of HR executives in Great Britain including the appointments of Bernard Martyris as group chief HR officer at Kuoni Group, Liz Bingham as people advisory services head at Ernst & Young, and Lynne Weedall as group HR director at Selfridges Group.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Mercer. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/18/2011, p35
The article announces that Mark Moorton has been appointed as UK head of human resources at Mercer Ltd.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Ernst & Young. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/18/2011, p35
The article announces that Liz Bingham has been appointed as managing partner at Ernst & Young Inc.
- "The difference that makes a difference". Eyre, Elizabeth // Training Journal;Apr2010, p19
Information on the Steps Drama Learning Development and Studio 54 held in Great Britain is presented. The conference discussed the importance of employee engagement to business survival and competitive advantage. It featured several speakers including authors David MacLeod and Nita Clarke and...
- ACT OF FAITH. Clarke, Emma // People Management;11/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p36
The article reports that Julie Scumming may be a fictitious character; but her trials have transformed the way that AXA PPP healthcare trains its workforce. Screaming actors, mock trials, online forums and fly-posting are all part and parcel of a new approach to training at AXA PPP healthcare....
- A promising prognosis. Hyams, Jacky // Human Resources (09648380);Oct2008, p36
The article reports that many employers in Great Britain do not know how to deal with employees suffering from long-term illnesses. Only the enlightened few have supportive return-to-work policies. According to Mark Moorton, enlightened employers no longer consider employees as a throwaway...
- Where next for well-being? // People Management;Dec2014, p18
The article presents the highlights of the first "PM Industry Insight Big Questions Live" event held in central London, England in October 2014. Among the topics tackled are employee well-being, business growth, and employee engagement. The panelists include EY's Liz Bingham, Chartered Institute...
- Distinguished members of the `HR 2008' panel. // Workforce;Jan1998, Vol. 77, p53
Presents human resource professionals who were consulted by the periodical `Workforce' to predict human resource trends for year 2008. Includes Dennis Blair of GTE Technology and Systems; Bonnie Hathcock of US Airways; Bob Peixotto of L.L. Bean Inc.
- People and posts. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p13
Announces the executives' post related to personnel development in Britain. Members of the council of the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration; Grant McEwan's job at Kendals department store in Manchester; Responsibilities of Chris Howard as head of corporate services at English Tourist...