GKN, tailored talent management strategy
- GKN services business to create hundreds more jobs. // Professional Engineering;04/05/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p4
Reports on Great Britain-based GKN's launch of its engineering services firm Engage as of April 5, 2000. Company background.
- Coach employees to success. // Communication Briefings;Jul2013, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p5
The article discusses the goal reality, options and what's next (GROW) methodology for coaching employees toward reaching their full potentials, adapted from the article "Can a Manager Be a Coach?," by Dan McCarthy.
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. HALL, LIZ // Coaching at Work;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses various topics within the issue including what to expect from coaching, the role of sponsors, and the boundaries of the professional executive coach role as distinguished from other coaching activity in organisations.
- MANAGER-AS-COACH. Robinson, Elaine // Coaching at Work;2008, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p18
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of conducting coaching sessions.
- Global Coaching Profession Continues to Evolve. WOLPER, JON // TD: Talent Development;Nov2016, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the 2016 International Coach Federation (ICF) Global Coaching Study which found that the percentage of coaches under 50 years old and over 50 years old is equal, and majority of coach practitioners and managers/leaders using coaching skills are female.
- A Coaching Blueprint. Hicks, Robert; McCracken, John // Physician Executive;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p62
The article discusses the blueprint to help in the operation of the coaching process. The authors talk about the stages of the coaching process including Support for Thought which builds professional rapport, Support for Action which builds readiness for change, Challenge for Thought which helps...
- viewpoints. Harris, Emma // Marketing Week;2/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p29
In this article, the author discusses the benefits of executive coaching in the business setting.
- 24/7 phone service targets time-poor clients. // Coaching at Work;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the launch of Inspiring Potential's 24/7 phone coaching for busy executives.
- Team coaching: systemic approach is 'vital.'. // Coaching at Work;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p8
The article presents the highlights of the Academy of Executive Coaching Annual Conference that was held in London, England on November 9, 2012. KPMG's Louise Bukle talked about the importance of a systemic approach in team coaching. Executive coach Hilary Lines discussed the multiple...