Look up your local branch
- Human capital reporting boosts performance. // e.learning age;Dec2010/Jan2011, p2
The article discusses the results of research from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which showed that the practice of collecting, evaluating and reporting on human capital management (HCM) helps improve the decision-making of businesses and deepen their understanding...
- KEYNOTES. // People Management;Apr2011, p3
The author expresses gratitude to people who participated in the focus groups of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) members for their role in the creation of the April 2011 issue of the magazine, and announces that the May 2011 issue will summarize British Chancellor of the...
- THREE LEGS GOOD? Robinson, Vanessa // People Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p62
The article focuses on a research which examines the effectiveness of a three-legged model including a human resources (HR) shared-service centre, centres of expertise and business partners conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain. The model has changed...
- CAPITAL IDEAS. // People Management;5/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p55
The article announces the network seminar of the public sector and reward forums of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. The seminar will take place at Manning House in London, England on May 27, 2007. The event will feature presentations by Jim Matthewman of Mercer Human Resource...
- Time to get serious over the numbers. // People Management;Mar2015, p12
The article discusses the role of human capital reporting by businesses according to a report by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) with speculation on the value of people to companies.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p27
The article presents links and notes related to articles published within the issue, including the experience assessment, the diagnostic service number of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, and human resources profession map.
- GET THE THREAD VANESSA ROBINSON. Robinson, Vanessa // People Management;2/23/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p53
The article urges members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in February 2006 to comment and share experiences related to human resources and technology, that may be used as reference for a research project being developed by CIPD in Great Britain. It also offers...
- You can count on the power of people. // People Management;Dec2013, p6
The article reports on the Valuing Your Talent, a human capital research and engagement program dedicated to helping businesses measure the impact of people on organizational performance, launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) in Great Britain.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/24/2011, p29
A list of the links and notes associated to the human resource articles published in this issue is presented including the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development website, HR Outlook survey, and HR profession map.