PM ONLINE POLL
- Majority Preparing for Possible Budget Cuts. // Financial Executive;Dec2008, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p11
The article discusses results of a poll conducted among several hundred human resource professionals by the Society of Human Resource Management. Over 80% said deteriorating economic conditions may prompt them to offer employees educational literature or workshops to assist with investments and...
- ÃœberprÃ¼fung von Bewerber. // Die Bank;jul2012, Issue 7, p79
The article discusses the belief of four out of five German human resources employees that candidate background checks are not necessary.
- SINCE YOU ASKED. Lott, Annya M. // Black Enterprise;Jul2010, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p54
The article presents an answer to a question on qualifying for a human resources management job.
- How can I break into HR? // People Management;2/24/2011, p42
The article presents a question and answers related to applying for a human resource career.
- TEACHERS. B. R.; L. O. // Education Week;5/14/1986, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p38
The article presents several issues concerning the teachers in the U.S. The members of the Carnegie Task Force on Teaching as a Profession have endorsed their upcoming report which will be issued on May 16, 2006. The National Education Association New Mexico chapter is discouraging applicants...
- Trend spotting - Cold economy frosts teen job prospects. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/9/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p4
The article presents the Junior Achievement 2008 Teens and Summer Jobs poll which shows that teenagers are enthusiastic about their chances for summer employment in the U.S. According to the poll, there are 88.6 percent teenagers planning to have jobs in summer. The top two job choices for teens...
- This week: green shoots and the search for skills. Ford, Jason // Engineer (Online Edition);5/13/2013, p3
The author focuses on the struggle of startup firms in achieving economic success and seeking workers with the right skills, based on a Silicon Valley Bank poll. The poll stated that 87 percent of start-ups sought to employ in 2013, where 77 percent of them emphasizing the need for workers with...
- The devil is in the resume details. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p26
Reports on the poll about the common mistake found on resumes of job applicants in the U.S. Grammatical errors on resumes; Importance of having a brief resume; Avoidance of placing personal information on the resume.
- INSIGHT POLL GIVES VALUABLE HR TIPS. // Agri Marketing;May2013, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p18
The article offers information on an AgCareers.com poll that gained information from the job seeker and human relations (HR) professional communities on the job search and recruitment process. The poll reveals that company culture is chosen by employers as the most successful way to motivate and...