- Attack of the tax monsters. W.J.M. // National Journal;3/06/99, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p628
Reports on the corporate clients dealing with accounting firms. Kenneth J. Kies of PricewaterhouseCoopers' success in getting the accounts of several Fortune 500 companies which was banded into coalitions; Ernst & Young's deal with Edison Electric Institute. the Global Competitiveness...
- NJBIZ Lists. MACK, DANIELLE // njbiz;7/28/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p22
A list of the top accounting firms ranked based on the number of certified public accountants in the New Jersey area is presented which include PricewaterhouseCooper, Ernst & Young and Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
- E&Y's balancing act. // Accountancy;Nov2001, Vol. 128 Issue 1299, p17
Reports on the student survey of the 15 top work/life balance organizations in Great Britain. Details on Ernst & Young as the top placer; Enumeration of Ernst & Young policies; Percentage garnered by PwC.
- Talented pool. WHITE, JOHN // Optometry Today;8/29/2015, Vol. 55 Issue 17, p8
In this article, the author discusses strategy of companies regarding the recruitment of talents, including mordernising consultancy firm Ernest and Young (EY), removal of academic qualifications from EY's criteria for its 2016 graduate programs and British government's plans for apprenticeships.
- PAR NEWS DIGEST. // Public Accounting Report;9/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p2
The article presents updates related to the accounting sector. The 2006 "Working Mother" 100 Best Companies list has included PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young. Meanwhile, XBRL-US has been shifted from an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) volunteer committee to a...
- E&Y Takes Top Spot in Oil & Gas Audits. // Public Accounting Report;4/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on a recent analysis by "PAR" which found that Ernst & Young (E&Y) and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) are the leading auditors of oil and gas companies. The firms included in the analysis range from ExxonMobil to companies with less than $1 billion in annual revenue. However,...
- Big Four Dominate Asian Tax Rankings. // Public Accounting Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p6
Reports on a survey by the periodical "International Tax Review" which ranked the top tax advisors in Asia for the year 2003. Factors contributing to the strength of PricewaterhouseCoopers in Hong Kong, Singapore and China; Rank achieved by Ernst & Young; Individual tax professionals honored in...
- Who Audits the Fortune 500? // Public Accounting Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p4
Presents a list of U.S. audit firms and their clients in the Fortune 500 in 2003. PricewaterhouseCoopers; Earnst & Young; Deloitte; KPMG.
- America's 100 Largest Public Accounting Firms. // Public Accounting Report;9/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p6
The article presents a list of United States' 100 largest Public Accounting firms, according to Public Accounting Report 2004. Deloitte is on the top of the list, followed by Ernst&Young Inc. PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. is at the third position.