- Keep your promises. Seale, Dustin // Brand Strategy;Feb2009, Issue 229, p48
The author discusses the need to create a corporate culture that strengthen and supports brands to attract and keep customers. He states that it is necessary to have a corporate mindset which everybody in the organization shares, from the chief executive down. The author believes that delivering...
- At the UN Global Compact, Kingo Must Sustain Gains. Green, Paula L. // Global Finance;Oct2015, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p6
The article focuses on the United Nations (UN) Global Compact, the UN initiative that aims to voluntarily align businesses their strategies with the initiative's principles on human rights and labor and mentions contribution of Lise Kingo, executive at drug company Novo Nordisk, to the initiative.
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide. // PRWeek (U.S.);Sep2010 Career Guide 2010, p57
The article offers information on Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Inc. It informs that the company was founded in 1983 which has 16 offices thoughout the world. It tells that there are a number of clients of Waggener Edstrom Worldwide including HTC Corp., Microsoft Corp. and T-Mobile USA Inc. It...
- T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless say they're not participating in NSA phone-records project. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p4
The article reports that T-Mobile USA and Verizon Wireless will not participate in a data-mining operation run by the U.S. National Security Agency in May 2006. The phone-records operation was caused by complaints that telecommunications customer call records are being sold over the Internet.
- T-Mobile USA 4Q net adds boosted by online interest. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the additional customers for the wireless communication service of T-Mobile USA Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Factors that drive the increase in customers; Competitors of T-Mobile; Marker shares of other companies.
- BLACKBERRY TO GO. // Town & Country;Dec2003, Vol. 157 Issue 5283, p158
Presents information on blackberry 7230 which uses the connection of T-Mobile USA.
- Three Styles. // Retail Traffic;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p15
The article focuses on the programs of T-Mobile USA Inc. that allow it to work with local entrepreneurs, such as the T-Mobile Premium Retailer, and TPR Latino.
- Dialing Up,Growth. Bodamer, David // Retail Traffic;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p15
The article focuses on the plan of T-Mobile USA Inc. to build market share in the U.S.
- T-Mobile completes holiday 4G tablet portfolio with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. // Mobile Internet (Information Gatekeepers);Nov2011, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on the holiday 4G tablet portfolio completed by T-Mobile USA Inc. with the introduction of the ultra-mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) tablet from T-Mobile.