Finding Residue Sources: Part I
- CPCA: 'Neither Participate, Nor Support' Outsiders' Shows. // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
Reports that the China Printed Circuit Association has issued public statements to clarify its position on the increasingly bold activities of the World Electronic Circuit Council in China.
- Reducing setup time for printed circuit assembly. Palm Jr., Richard C. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Aug96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p84
Discusses various aspects related to the reduction of setup time for printed circuit assembly. Options; Features and capabilities of software tool called setup optimization (SOPT); Features and capabilities of Man-Link, a Hewlett-Packard proprietary tool that generates recipes for...
- Keep pc design from torpedoing in-system programmability. Raymond, Doug // EDN;01/16/97, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p115
Provides tips on how to keep printed circuit board design from affecting in-system programmability. Includes the avoidance to connect the supervoltage pins to other devices; Use of electronic chips that can erase electrically while they are in the system to avoid rework and wasted chips;...
- Book-to-Bill Sees Major Increase. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the increase in the printed circuit board book-to-bill ratio in the U.S. for January 2003. Worth of orders for new boards.
- What's all this copper-clad stuff, anyhow? Pease, Robert A. // Electronic Design;8/19/96 Supplement Bob Stuff, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p62
Explains the importance of the copper-clad, printed-circuit board material. Construction; Thermal approaches; Potential applications.
- Moats & floats. Johnson, Howard // Electronic Design;2/17/97, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p181
Focuses on the interface between the people that route printed circuit board traces and the board fabrication shop. Transformation of the information from layout to board fabrication in the form of data files; Fabrication shop's panelization of the files by repeating the artwork several times in...
- IEK: Taiwan's 2002 PCB Production to Rise 7.7%. // PC FAB;Jul2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the increase in the printed circuit board (PCB) production in Taiwan in 2002. Expected sales of PCB; Demand for PCB for communications, liquid crystal displays and integrated circuit substrates.
- PCB retainers for electronic packaging. // Machine Design;01/15/98, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p132
Presents information on the 148SL and 48SL Series Wedge Lok retainers from Electronic Solutions/Birtcher, which help in the transfer of heat from printed-circuit boards (PCBs). Description of the features of th retainers; Other benefits of their use.
- Metric PCB enclosures. // Machine Design;01/15/98, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p132
Provides information on the EBX cases, which are small enclosures which handle metric or Eurocard printed-circuit boards (PCB) from Vero Electronic Incorporated. Description of the cases.