- Locally focused sales and technical service. // Electronics Weekly;Nov2005 Supplement, p12
The article profiles Gleichmann Electronics UK, which has been operating from its Milton Keynes, England, location opposite NEC Electronics Inc. since June 2004, providing a locally focused sales and technical service. All stock, logistic and operational support is provided from Gleichmann & Co....
- Audiovox CE Segment 2003 Sales Soar. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the 2003 fiscal year-end sales in the Audiovox Electronics (AEC) subsidiary of Audiovox Corp. Percentage increase in the net sales for the overall subsidiary; Increase in the sales of the AEC consumer electronics sector; Benefits of the sales increase in the turnover of Audiovox.
- Imagery Project Eyes South African Wine Country. // GEOWorld;Jun2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Great Britain-based Getmapping PLC's South African subsidiary Geosense and Precision Surveys & Mapping to undertake a mapping/imaging project to capture data on 320,000 acres of vineyards in Western Cape, South Africa.
- Dillard's Gets $1.25B for Credit Card Unit. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 28, p19
Reports on the plan of Dillard's Inc. to sell its private label credit card subsidiary, Dillard National Bank, to GE Consumer Finance, as of August 2004. Details of the transactions between the companies; Alliance between Dillard and GE; Decrease in sales posted by Dillard's in January; Effect...
- New identities: Two African tire manufacturers change names, technical partners. Fedchenko, Vera; Davis, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;9/5/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p34
The article reports that two of Africa's tire makers â€” Firestone East Africa Ltd. in Kenya and Addis Tyre in Ethiopia, have changed identities and technical partners. Firestone East Africa, originally a subsidiary of Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. founded in 1969, recently changed its name...
- Aerostructures Growth. Sparaco, Pierre // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/6/2004, Vol. 161 Issue 22, p35
This article reports that Latecoere SA's Brazilian subsidiary tests the French group's ability to extend its global reach. Latecoere executives see better times ahead for the commercial transport sector. The French aerostructures group, which has had long-term business links with Airbus Inc. ,...
- Bayer May Float Part of its Pharmaceuticals Business. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;5/1/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 18, p34
Reports on the search of Bayer Corp. to find a partner for its health care business. Details of its plan to create a separate share listing as an alternative business plan; Information on the creation of an independent subsidiary; Appointment of Freidrich Berschauer as general manager.
- Target stores to expand Waverly, add Woolrich. // Home Textiles Today;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p2
Reports the plan of Target Corp. to expand its merchandise offering with a Woolrich program in home textiles. Proposal of the company for a partnership venture with Amazon.com; Business success of the company; Reorganization of merchandise mix for the company subsidiary Marshall Field's and...
- A NEW ANGLO-AMERICAN TIE-UP. // British Kinematography;Jul1960, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the partnership of Mitchell Camera Corp. and W. Vinten Ltd. in forming Mitchell-Vinten Sales Corp. Inc. in the U.S. The new company's offices are located in Glendale, California and New York City. In establishing Mitchell-Vinten, the parent company aimed of promoting the...