PMI Shows Growth in March
- ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Hit 56.1 in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33840, p2
The article focuses on the report released by the non-profit educational association Institute for Supply Management which shows that the non-manufacturing business activity composite index was 56.1 in December 2012.
- ISM Manufacturing Index Rises to 55.7 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33973, p2
The article focuses on the August 2013 Manufacturing ISM report on business by the U.S. Institute for Supply Management in the U.S., which found that the index climbed to 55.7 in August 2013 from 55.4 in July, 2013.
- ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Shows Small Uptick. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33726, p2
The article focuses on a report by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) that regarding the nonmanufacturing business activity composite index reaching to 53.7 following the U.S. services sector's expansion at a slightly faster pace in May 2012.
- ISM Index Revised to 56.6 in Dec. // Bondbuyer.com;1/24/2017, p1
The Institute for Supply Management revised its December index to 56.6, it announced Tuesday.
- Municipals Weaken, Treasuries Sink; ISM Manufacturing Index Increases. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31545, p2
Reports on the surging of the U.S. Institute for Supply Management (ISM) manufacturing index in December 2002. Implications of a rise in the manufacturing index for the economy; Labor market conditions during the period; Fluctuations in investor cashflow.
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Slips to 58.5% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p2
Reports on the decline of composite index of the Institute for Supply Management from 67.1 percent in April to 58.5 in May, on a seasonal basis.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. O'connor, Jeanine; Ferris, Craig T.; Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p2
Presents several news related to the stock indexes in the U.S. as of November 6, 2002. Decrease in the New York-based Institute for Supply Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index October 2002; Auction of multi-million dollars of five-year notes by the Department of...
- Munis Put to Sleep by Stronger Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p2
The article reports on the effects of the stronger economic data on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal bond market has remained unchanged to slightly weaker performance because of stronger economic data. It was accounted that the municipal bond market was...
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Dips To 54.8 in September. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32727, p2
The article focuses on the services index reported by the Institute for Supply Management in the U.S. The not-for-profit organization's non-manufacturing business activity composite index was above expectations at 54.8 in September 2007, down from 55.8 in August on a seasonally adjusted basis....