NEPCON East/Electro/SMTA Boston Features a Variety of Learning Opportunities
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Dec2004, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p24
Presents schedules of events in the electronic industry for 2005. CES Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Integrated Systems Europe in Amsterdam, Netherlands; PARA Management Conference in Coronado, California.
- APEX 2002 NEWS. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p12
Reports development related to electronic industry in the U.S. as of January 2002. Aim of the 2002 Service Excellence Awards for Electronics Assembly Equipment and Software Suppliers; Schedule of the professional development courses by IPC company; Speaker of the Electronics Assembly Process...
- Northrop Grumman Executive to Address IPC Annual Meeting. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p8
Announces the selection of Frank G. Brandenberg, corporate vice president and president of Northrop Grumman as a keynote speaker in the 2002 IPC Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. Career background; Expertise of the executive in dealing with acquisition and merger issues; Call on...
- EMC Symposium Rides Into Central Texas. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Jul2009, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p62
The article offers information on the 2009 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility held by the Central Texas chapter of the IEEE EMC Society on August 17-21, 2009 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
- calendar OF EVENTS. // Advanced Packaging;Nov2004, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p59
This article presents information on several conventions related to electronics industry. IPC/TPCA International Conference on Flexible Circuits & Chip Scale Packaging will be held from November 9-10, 2004, at Taipei, Taiwan. Innovations in Equipment and Materials for Microelectronics Packaging...
- Some groups give NEPSI tepid response. Truini, Joe // Waste News;4/1/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p11
Highlights the National Electronics Product Stewarship Initiative conference in the U.S. Participation of electronics manufacturer; Movement of electronic industry towards front-end fees to pay for electronic recycling; Responsibility of manufacturers for the life-cycle impact of electronic...
- Design conference attracts major industry players. // Electronics Weekly;5/27/2009, Issue 2385, p4
The article offers information on the National Electronic Week to be held from June 16-18, 2009 at Earls Court 2 in London, England.
- Power Electronics Technology Show Examines Power's Present, Future. Morrison, David G. // Electronic Design;10/27/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 24, p26
Highlights the Power Electronics Technology exhibition and conference which will be held in Long Beach, California on November 2-6, 2003. Speakers of the conference; Topics to be discussed in the conference; Contact information.
- Embedded Systems Conference covers a wide perspective. Maliniak, Lisa // Electronic Design;03/23/98, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p59
Presents information on the sixth annual Embedded Systems Conference Spring, which is being held from March 31-April 2, 1998 at the Navy Pier in Chicago, Illinois. Details on the conference tutorials; Objectives of the conference; Reference to a special guest lecture conducted by...