- SANMINA-SCI DEMONSTRATES ATCA-COMPATIBLE BACKPLANE. // Electro Manufacturing;Jun2005, p4
The article informs that Sanmina-SCI Corp., San Jose, California, a leading global electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company, has successfully demonstrated interoperability of its scalable Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture compatible backplane across a broad spectrum of existing and...
- Sanity Returns to Sanmina. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Jan2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the business condition of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider Sanmina-SCI. Joseph Bronson, president and chief operating officer of the company, outlines the embattled business strategies of EMS provider, while firmly asserting that those who...
- Year Later, Sanmina Revives Viking. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;10/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the recovery of Rancho Santa Margarita, California-based Viking Interworks after its merger with San Jose, California-based electronics maker Sanmina-SCI Corp. Sales performance of Viking; Performance of Sanmina shares; Expansion plans of Viking.
- Sanima Could Close Irvine Site, Shift to Costa Mesa. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;11/05/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the possibility that San Jose, California-based Sanmina Corp. could close its plant in Irvine and shift to Costa Mesa. Plant closures made by Sanmina since announcement of its acquisition of contract electronics manufacturer SCI Systems Inc.; Effects of the SCI acquisition to...
- Talk of Viking Sale has Industry Buzzing. Simons, Amdrew // Orange County Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p3
Reports on rumors about Sanmina-SCI Corp.'s negotiation to buy Viking Components in Orange County, California. Impact on the memory business; Action taken by Viking workers; Suspicion of consolidation amid a sector downturn by memory business insiders.
- The Package. // Electronic News;10/09/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p72
Provides news on some electronic companies as of October 9, 2000. Three-dimensional package synthesizer developed by Zuken; Completion of the acquisition of system integration and fulfillment operation of Lucent Technologies by contract manufacturer Sanmina Corp.
- Sanmina-SCI Narrows Year Over Year Loss. // Electronic News;4/28/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Deals with the losses of electronics manufacturing services provider Sanmina-SCI Corp. in the quarter ending March 2003. Details on the company's revenues; Comparison with the previous year's performance; Challenges in the quarter.
- Sanmina to buy Altron. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;09/07/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2235, p1
Reports on Sanmina Corp.'s impending acquisition of Altron Inc., a manufacturer of printed circuit boards and interconnect products. Worth of the transaction; Importance of the deal to Sanmina's presence in the East Coast; Benefits of a merger; Altron's markets in the United States.
- Harris sells circuit-board assets to Sanmina. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p43
Reports that Harris Corp. will outsource its printed circuit board assembly to Sanmina Corp., an electronics manufacturer, in an effort to lower operating costs. Terms under the agreement.