Agilent Labs Hosts First Press, Analyst Briefing
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES DEBUTS CMOS IMAGE SENSORS/PROCESSORS. // Imaging Update;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p4
Focuses a compact complementary metal oxide semiconductor sensor and a family of processing integrated circuits introduced by Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Mid-Range Digital Scopes Boast Deep Memories, Fast Response. Novellino, John // Electronic Design;2/4/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Agilent Technologies' introduction of its 54830B and 54831B Infinitium digital oscilloscopes as of February 4, 2002. Features and functions; Prices; Contact information.
- 2-Gsample/s Scopes Boast Deep Memory For Two Analog, 16 Timing Channels. Novelino, John // Electronic Design;4/15/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p34
Features Agilent Technologies Inc.'s mixed-signal oscilloscopes. Specifications; Capabilities.
- 2.5-GHz Scope Breaks Performance Ground. Allan, Roger // Electronic Design;4/14/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p34
Introduces 54853A 2.5-GHz Infiniium full-bandwidth oscilloscope from Agilent Technologies. Key features; Applicability; Availability.
- Introduction to automation solutions. // LC-GC Europe;May2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p281
The article reports on the announcement of Agilent Automation Solutions on the release of a 12-page brochure that introduces its full range of automation solutions for life science discovery.
- Optical mouse knows its place. // Laser Focus World;Jun2002, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p52
Reports on the optical-mouse position sensor developed by Agilent Technologies in 2002. Description of the device; Composition of the sensor; Details on how the mouse works.
- Agilent in Bicoastal Search. Norton, Justin M.; McMains, Andrew; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p18
Reports that Agilent Technologies, a semiconductor and chemical company that split from Hewlett-Packard in 1999, is conducting a review for its creative and media account. Client's spending on advertisements in 2001; Advertising agencies that are competing for the advertising account.
- Agilent launches SureSelect human all-exon UTRs. // BioSpectrum;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p81
The article reports on the launch of SureSelect human all-exon V5 and V5+UTRs by Agilent Technologies Inc.
- SUB-2-MICRON UHPLC COLUMN. // Journal of Analytical Toxicology;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p12A
The article offers brief information on the ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition 300SB-C-8 columns from Agilent Technologies Inc.