Going for a global goal
- Target marketing with logit regression. Morrison, Jeffrey S. // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Winter95/96, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on target marketing. Customer selection based on socio-demographic characteristics; Logit regression; Purchase probability; Process description.
- The logical limitations of target marketing. Wright, Malcolm; Esslemont, Don // Marketing Bulletin;May94, Vol. 5, p13
Discusses the logical limitations of target marketing. Market segmentation; Intuitive differences; Ways of generating alternative marketing actions.
- Target marketing. Smith, Robert Ellis // National Forum;Winter92, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the use of target marketing to get products into the hands of consumers. Identification of loyal customers; Example of the direct marketing campaign of Quaker Oats; Strategy for manipulating the customer.
- Five classic mistakes in telesales scripts. // Sell!ng;Nov97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p14
Cites the five classic mistakes in target marketing according to an article written by Mary Ann Fabone in the September 1997 issue of the periodical `Target Marketing.' Includes using of a one size fits all advertising script; Use of announcement scripts focusing on the product.
- Miles, minutes, & custom markets. Cohen, Eric // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the approaches used in defining a trade or market area. Outlining of market area; Approaches in defining drive time; Application of polygons.
- Prospecting in potent centers of influence. Weylman, C. Richard // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/3/97, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p24
Reports that you need to identify, understand and cultivate centers of influence in target markets. Relationship between target marketing and high-quality prospects; Focus on meeting and building a quality relationship with the centers of influence; Reasons the centers of influence are...
- Minority marketing: Know your audience. Carlstone, Linda Mae // Crain's Chicago Business;09/08/97, Vol. 20 Issue 36, pSB4
Presents information relating to minority marketing in Chicago, Illinois. What to do if you are trying to attract African-American consumers; Comments made by Michelle Flowers, president and chief executive officer of Flowers Communications Group; How businesses can target products or services...
- Review. // Campaign;07/25/97, Issue 30, p5
Reports on the alliance among Unilever PLC, Cadbury-Schweppes, Kimberly-Clark and Bass to improve target marketing in Great Britain.
- Tapping influence centers can help target marketing. Weylman, C. Richard // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;03/24/97, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p9
Asserts that centers of influence are central to the process of target marketing to build profitable relationships. Why establishing a good relationship with centers of influence is important; Definition of centers of influence; Information on the studies on centers of influence conducted by...