Hair raises Pendragon profile at C-T At Home
- Non-Asian leather suppliers struggle to hold prices. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;1/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p32
Reports on the efforts of U.S., Italian and South American leather suppliers in keeping prices stable until the fall season of 2004. Impact of Chinese exports and the increasing purchasing power of the euro on the leather business; Labor and production issues; Employment of colored leather to...
- No hiding place. Muirhead, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p16
Presents the ABC of using leather for upholstery in Great Britain. Aniline; Buffed; Dyeing; Finish; Hide; Ink; Kitemark; Print.
- My Little Pony. Dam, Julie K.L.; Cojocaru, Steven // People;11/29/99, Vol. 52 Issue 21, p167
Presents photographs of actresses wearing clothes or carrying bags made from pony skin.
- Making rawhide. Duncan, Wayne // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p29
Teaches the process in making good rawhide for use in braiding. Materials; Tips in hide selection; Steps in framing; Recipe for the mix; How to flesh; Case; Other materials for use in braiding.
- Self-tanning, in 4 steps. WHITMORE, LISA // Redbook;Jun2014, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p48
The article offers step-by-step instructions for self tanning.
- LEATHER MATTERS. Gunin, Joon // Furniture/Today;Nov2004 Supplement, Vol. 29, p4
The article presents information on leather industry. The leather industry appeared to be in a lull this summer, but as the leaves started to turn, so did leather's outlook. In addition to a landscape teeming with new players -- including Excelsior Designs' Casa Novalia Leather brand, Pine...
- NAJBOLJE PRAKSE POSLOVNE IZVRSNOSTI NA PRIMJERU OPÄ†INE TEÅ ANJ. Alagić, Ismar; Huskić, Suad; Šišić, Fuad // Proceedings on Quality;2013, p489
Business environment of TeÅ¡anj Municipality is attractive for domestic and for foreign investors. As prove to this statement is a fact that Tesanj has developed industrial culture and long tradition in auto parts production for world leading producers. Furthermore, we want to highlight that...
- The Bathtub Tannery. Shea, Michael R. // Field & Stream;Oct2012, Vol. 117 Issue 6, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions for tanning a deer hide.
- Don't tan...taw! Bode, Bob // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p75
Presents instructions on how to tan animal hide by tawing.