Somnus springs back into action
- BAG 'O TRICKS. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2003, Vol. 92 Issue 6, pSI-10
Reports developments related to baked products industry in the U.S. as of June 2003. Terms of product pricing of Weston Foods U.S.; Marketing of Bimbo Bakeries USA for its health-conscious products targeting Hispanic American adults; Addition of calcium, reducing carbohydrates and elimination...
- Stairmaster Science. Joiner, Whitney // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p47
Introduces the 'Fitness Rx' a bi-monthly fitness magazine for women. Cost for yearly subscription; Newsstand price; Rates for advertising; Target market.
- Online vouchers might be popular but don't beat the personal touch. // New Media Age;7/30/2009, p13
The author comments on discount vouchers available online. He relates his experience of buying a wireless adaptor at a higher price. He explains the impact of vouchers on pricing and outlines the features of differentiated pricing. He describes how Game.com has used online vouchers to boost the...
- Top-of-bed suppliers report strong market. LESTER, THOMAS // Furniture/Today;2/1/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p20
The article discusses the strong marketing of beds and bedroom suites in Atlanta, Georgia in January 2016, according to Wendy Guevara, a production and design executive of Pom Pom at Home, that January market have a positive sale because people are transitioning before the summer market.
- All in the family. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;4/14/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p1
Reports that U.S. wireless carriers are trying to grow their customer base by increasing their focus on attracting different market segments with alternative pricing plans. Significance of family-share plans; Target market for its family-share plans; Charges offered by carriers for each line...
- Quiz trade mag space rep on readership. Gordon, Josh // Marketing News;1/30/89, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p10
The article presents the basic questions one can ask a space representative of trade magazines. These include the target market of the publication, the factor that determined the editorial focus of the magazine, ways a publication do to hold the attention of its readers, the paid circulation of...
- GOOD BEHAVIOR, BAD BEHAVIOR. Smith, Steve // Media Industry Newsletter;7/2/2007, Vol. 60 Issue 27, p4
The author offers insights on behavioral targeting (BT). He notes that BT is an emerging area of digital advertising. He cites several reasons for the limited spending in BT, such as lack of scale and pricing. He believes that BT will become a hot issue in the near future, as well as the ways in...
- Beef cattle markets more precise than in the past. Gould, Kevin S. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;7/11/2012, p2
The article suggests a management plan for cow-calf or stocker operators to get as much value as possible when buying healthy, uniform calves. It recommends that buyers ahould identify its target markets and to consider other producers or service providers that need to be included. Developing a...
- NEC MultiSync LT10 projector. // Director;Apr2004, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p38
Introduces the Multisync LT10 projector from NEC Corp. Target consumers; Functionality features; Retail price.