- Prestige's growth formula: Innovation, European style. Dang, Kim-Van // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/14/96 Supplement, Vol. 171 Issue 116, p42
Focuses on the strategy by Prestige Cosmetics for its line of cosmetics in the United States. Company background; Features of the products offered by the company; Comment by Tom Winarick, vice president of marketing; Total sales by the company; Marketing strategy by the company; Prices of its...
- Prestige is the familier face. // Housewares;Sep93, Issue 102, p2
Reports on the findings of the 1993 U & A Kitchen Items Study (RSGB) showing that Prestige is the best known housewares brand in the United Kingdom. 65 percent spontaneous awareness of 65 percent; Perception of Prestige products as a good value for money.
- Prestige triple. // Housewares;Mar94, Issue 106, p4
Announces three additions to the achievements of housewares company, Prestige. Advertisement on television; Award for Prestige distributors Beck & Pollitzer; Publishing of report on the housewares market.
- Prestige launches first new cookware for 15 years. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Mar96, Issue 125, p2
Reports on Prestige's launching of a range of cookware for 15 years in Frankfurt, Germany. Description; Features; Retail price range.
- Trade welcomes Prestige back. // Housewares;Oct97, Issue 137, p3
Reports about the enthusiastic response to Prestige's cookware, bakeware and utensils at Housewares International. Features of the products; Revamps of Prestige's pans; Replacement of Master Baker bakeware by Bakemaster.
- CASHING IN ON HOUSEHOLD PRESTIGE. Cope, Nigel // Accountancy;Sep95, Vol. 116 Issue 1225, p44
Features kitchen appliance manufacturer, Prestige. Losses per year; Management buy in in May 1995; Foundation history.
- Prestige drops brands. Petty, Colin // Housewares;Sep95, Issue 121, p8
Reports that Prestige in Great Britain has withdrawn its Skyline budget housewares brand and ironing board range to concentrate more on core ranges. Modernization program at the Burnley factory; Appointment of David Gallant as marketing manager, Jacques Margry as chairman and Crawford Grey as...
- Prestige drops new brand. // Housewares;Jul96, Issue 128, p3
Reports on Prestige's changing of the name of one of its stainless steel cookware ranges only weeks after it was launched at the Elite exhibition in London, England. Eminence as new name of the Distinction range; Other ranges launched at Elite that are unaffected by the change.
- Prestige sale progresses. // Housewares;Apr95, Issue 117, p4
Reports that prospectuses detailing the sale of housewares supplier Prestige were due to be sent out in late March 1995. Invitation to view Prestige data and submission of a final offer.