Keep Your Practice Top of Mind to Get Referrals
- L.V. online newsletter offers free subscriptions. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p27
Announces electronic newsletters in Las Vegas, Nevada offering free subscriptions. Includes e-Vegas; Features of the electronic newsletter; Trends in subscription.
- You'll know a bad one when you see it. Rosen, Sheri // Communication World;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p43
Presents recommendations for electronic newsletter formatting. Imitation of book and magazine formats; Quality of screen design and presentation; Avoidance of online scanning in large formats; Monitoring of information; Identification of market for online products.
- New from CAUSE: CAMPUS WATCH. // Computers in Libraries;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p52
Reports on CAUSE's publication of an electronic newsletter called CAMPUS WATCH. Contact information.
- Free newsletter. Lewis, David Scott // Information Technology & Libraries;Jun94, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p161
Announces the availability of the electronic newsletter `Hot Off The Tree,' published monthly for free. Topics discussed; Contents; Sources of summaries included in the newsletter; Information for requesting free subscription.
- Free online newsletter covers network issues. // T H E Journal;May94, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p36
Announces the availability of Datagram, a free electronic newsletter on the curriculum and hardware issues surrounding school computer networks. Subjects covered; Contact information.
- Pelham proposes on-line newsletter. // New Hampshire Business Review;1/24/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9B
Reports on the approval of the availability of an online newsletter into the town of Pelham, New Hampshire.
- High school on-line. // Quill;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the `NandoNext,' an on-line newspaper produced by high school students in North Carolina.
- Broad Left relaunched online in Wollongong. Brown, Alexander // Green Left Weekly;9/8/2010, Issue 851, p11
The article reports that the newsletter "Broad Left," of Illawarra, New South Wales has launched its online version in Wollongong, New South Wales.
- Even employee newsletters are going high-tech. Pretzer, Mary // Public Relations Tactics;Apr95, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the use of computer technology to make employee newsletters. Need for concise writing; Timeliness and accessibility of electronic newsletters; Supplementing of e-mail newsletters with printed material.