How to Get Reporting Functionality From Other Software
- Watch out for sloppy financial analysis. OTTE, JOHN // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jan2014, Vol. 152 Issue 1, p93
In this article, the author offers suggestions for finance management including choosing a financial advisor or an estate planner, and questioning financial advisor regarding beneficiary designations for all the assets on balance sheet, and tax basis of all taxable investments.
- GETTING A Virtual Grip. // Financial Planning;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 38, p9
The article relates how financial planners use technology in their business. Tom Nihoul, owner of Nihoul & Associates, adopted a paperless office policy three years ago by investing in a dedicated server and Fujitsu server. However, financial planners can use their existing software, such as...
- Salesforce CRM system targets planners. Freeman, Glenn // Money Management;5/10/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p14
The article reports on the plan of Salesforce.com Inc. to launch a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system for its financial advisers in Australia. The CRM system would allow principals to monitor individual planner within their group to ensure they are complying with regulatory...
- The simple life. Draper, Mark // Money Management;11/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p42
In this article, the author discusses the financial planners working in technology providers in Australia. He highlights the importance of utilizing software by financial planners to work more efficiently with clients. He mentions several items which financial planners should demand from the...
- FINANCIAL PLANNING GUIDE. GJERTSEN, EDWARD II // Newsweek Global;2/27/2015, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p40
The article shows an advisory in devising an effective financial plan through consulting a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Topics covered include standards for a CFP like financial tips should benefit interests of clients and complying to principles of integrity when handling clients, seeking...
- To have and to have not. Fatchett, Gareth // Money Marketing;9/20/2001, p48
Offers tips on dealing with clients for financial advisers. Key element of client valuation; Levels of contractual relationships; Methods of client transfer.
- 40 TOOLS THAT GIVE YOU THE EDGE. Port, David // Senior Market Advisor;Dec2012, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p47
The article features tools that give financial advisors the edge. These tools include hardware such as the iPad and the Microsoft Surface tablet, software such as Microsoft Office 365, social media such as LinkedIn, Cardmunch and Hotsuite, and meeting platforms such as Skype and Join.me. Other...
- Boost the Value of Your Business. Hull, Sam // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2010 Practice Management, p22
The article highlights several steps that play an important role in a business value improvement program. This business value improvement program is emphasized based on the story of Kathy, a financial planner. The story presents how Kathy manages to improve the value of her business through the...
- Software solutions for SOAs. Tuohy, Larissa // Money Management;6/2/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the development of software solutions for statement of advice (SOA) functionality in Australia. Availability of the software to produce SOA; Effectiveness of the software in terms of the client compliance; Use of a lifetime model in attracting clients and retention.