From the TM3 wire
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p26
Presents a chart depicting securities in the U.S. as of December 2003.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 20. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Presents charts depicting securities in the U.S. as of January 2004.
- SECURED TRANSACTIONS. Kennedy, Frank R. // Business Lawyer;Apr72, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p755
Focuses on the requirements in creating security interests in the United States. Application of policies with federal and state legislation; Preference of financing inventory and account receivable policy; Expectations on the enforcement of security interest.
- Countrywide to Sell Securities. // American Banker;3/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 45, p11
States that Countrywide Financial Corp. submitted a filing to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for selling up to $9.87 billion in securities. Type of securities Countrywide and its Countrywide Home Loans Inc. could sell; How the revenue would be used.
- Where the Branches Are. // On Wall Street;Apr2003, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p70
Illustrates where U.S. brokerage branches are located, based on information given by Standard & Poor's 'Security Dealers of North America,' a directory of securities firms' main and branch offices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 20. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p2
Presents a chart depicting government securities in the U.S. as of April 2004.
- Ready to Rethink Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities? Levy, John B. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the results of a Barron's/John B. Levy National Mortgage Survey concerning securities investment in the U.S. Types of securities transactions studied in the market; Views of investors regarding these securities; Overall performance of commercial mortgages for the third quarter of 2003.
- What's in a Name? An Experimental Examination of Investment Behavior. Ackert, Lucy F.; Church, Bryan K.; Tompkins, James; Ping Zhang // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Sep2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 12, p0
A fundamental unresolved issue is whether information asymmetries underlie investors' pre- disposition to invest close to home (i.e., domestically or locally). The authors conduct experiments in the United States and Canada to investigate agents' portfolio allocation decisions, controlling for...
- U.S. Treasury securities. // Caribbean Business;4/8/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p56
Presents United States Treasury securities as of April 5, 1999.