- Company Overview. // Trinity Mirror, PLC SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article offers an overview of Trinity Mirror PLC, a magazine and newspaper publisher in Great Britain. Examples of the newspaper and magazine titles being published by Trinity Mirror are presented. It states the amount of revenues and profit before tax posted by the company for fiscal 2004.
- SWOT Analysis. // Trinity Mirror, PLC SWOT Analysis;May2010, p1
A profile of Trinity Mirror PLC, a British newspaper publishing company, is presented. Headquartered in London, England, Trinity Mirror publishes and prints national and regional newspapers and operates web sites. The company posted a decline in its revenues for the financial year ended December...
- Strong first year for Sly Bailey as Trinity Mirror boosts
profit. // Campaign;3/5/2004, Issue 10, p6
Publisher Trinity Mirror PLC had a solid first year under the chief executive, Sly Bailey. The national and regional newspaper publisher has posted an 11 percent rise in full-year pre-tax profits to pounds 172.5 million on the back of stable turnover, up 1.2 per cent to pounds 1.1 billion....
- Trinity Mirror, PLC SWOT Analysis. // Trinity Mirror, PLC SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
An overview of an analysis of Trinity Mirror PLC, a magazine and newspaper publisher in Great Britain, is presented. Examples of the magazine and newspaper titles being published by Trinity Mirror are listed. The revenues and profit before tax of the company for fiscal 2004 are stated. It...
- SWOT Analysis. // Trinity Mirror, PLC SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article analyzes the Trinity Mirror PLC, a magazine and newspaper publisher in Great Britain. It explores how Trinity Mirror can prevent the decline in its circulation and advertising revenues, and how it can respond to competition in the tabloids market. The market position and regional...
- The industry gives its verdict on Bailey. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;3/5/2004, Issue 10, p8
Sly Bailey took up her position as the chief executive of newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror PLC on February 3, 2003, thereby missing Groundhog Day on February 2 by a matter of hours. It's unlikely that the boss of a major media company is superstitious, but still, it's good to get off on the...
- Sacking Of Wallace and Weaver reveals Trinity Mirror's woes. Levy, Katherine // Campaign (UK);6/15/2012, Issue 24, p22
The article presents the author's views on the recent management changes at publisher Trinity Mirror PLC.
- Trinity Mirror calls in lawyers to ease circulation ruckus. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign;12/10/99, Issue 49, p28
Comments on Great Britain-based newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror's efforts to compensate advertisers after announcing that circulation numbers for its Birmingham newspapers were inflated. Advertisers' rejection of the company's advertising rate discount and freeze offer; Company's employment...
- Ad revenues reflected at Trinity Mirror. Grant, Alex // Printing World;8/5/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the financial performance of Great Britain-based newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror for the first half of the year 2002. Decline in advertising revenue; Decrease in profits; Factors affecting the financial performance of the company.