- HEALTH CARE REFORM CONCERNS DRIVE BENEFITS BROKER ACQUISITIONS. WOJCIK, JOANNE // Business Insurance;7/15/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p0026
The article reports that health care reform issues in the U.S. result in merger and acquisition activities by benefits brokers in 2013. It states that there was an increase in the number of such activities in 2012. It also offers information on the number of employee benefit-only deals closed by...
- Company Spotlight: Arthur J Gallagher. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2009, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p156
The article offers information on insurance brokerage firm Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) & Co. in the U.S. The company specializes in providing insurance brokerage and risk management services to business enterprises worldwide where its operations are divided into three areas, which are risk...
- Gallagher combines church ins. operations. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/30/98, Vol. 102 Issue 48, p10
Announces that Arthur J. Gallagher has combined its various wholesale church insurance operations into a division, called `Church First.'
- SWOT Analysis. // Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. SWOT Analysis;Nov2010, p1
A business analysis of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG), a company that offers insurance brokerage, risk management, and third-party property/casualty is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include strong market position in insurance...
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. SWOT Analysis. // Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. SWOT Analysis;Feb2014, p1
A business analysis of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., a company which provides risk management amd insurance services, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include the market position in insurance brokerage....
- INSURANCE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p13A
The article reports on the business acquisitions by insurance benefits broker Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Gallagher forms 'Church First' unit. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;12/07/98, Vol. 102 Issue 49, p25
Reports on Arthur J. Gallagher's formation of new division called `Church First' as part of effort to expand position as a leading wholesale broker for church-related coverages. Giving agents and brokers access to a national insurance program; Example of church coverages.
- On-Time, On-Budget Project Adds New Business. Chordas, Lori // Best's Review;Dec2003, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.'s CIPWORKS project, an Internet-based process for managing the insurance aspects of large-scale construction projects in the U.S. Payroll reporting; Calculation of bid deductions; Contractor enrollment; Issuance of certificate of insurance.
- SWOT Analysis. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Jan2009, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p28
The article focuses on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats encountered by the Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) in the U.S. It is the world's fourth insurance broker that engages in comprehensive property and casualty services. Its concentration on the country's market will reduce...