Appointment & Promotion
- Thank you and Farewell Yvonne. Dowling, Helen; Matthews, Helen; Eaton, Vaughn; Keen, Neil; Kirsa, Sue // Journal of Pharmacy Practice & Research;Mar2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p10
No abstract available.
- Appointments. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 24, p2082
The article announces the appointment of John A. Armitstead as system director of Pharmacy Services of Lee Memorial Health System and Janet Blackmere as director of Clinical Solutions of Pharmacy OneSource Inc.
- Appointments. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/15/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p290
No abstract available.
- Appointment. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/1/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 23, p1980
The article announces that Glenn Etow was appointed president at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services in Memphis, Tennessee.
- ASHP Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/1/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 3, pe2
The article announces that Janet Silvester has received the ASHP Award for Distinguished Leadership in Health-System Pharmacy Practice.
- News Briefs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/15/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p275
This section offers U.S. pharmacy news briefs including the result of a new labeling standard established by the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP), and the attendance of Paul W. Abramowitz, chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), at the 6th...
- Colleagues mourn the loss of John Webb, 87. Traynor, Kate // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;5/1/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p784
A eulogy for John W. Webb, a recipient of the 1986 Harvey A. K. Whitney Lecture Award, and director of pharmacy at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in Boston, is presented.
- Pharmacy helps hospital win national quality award. Thompson, Cheryl A. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;2/15/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p343
Profiles Alex Kardos, director of pharmacy services at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in Hamilton, New Jersey. Contribution to the hospital's pharmaceutical management; Achievement in the pharmacy service; Management style.
- Hospitals expand monitoring, education, wellness roles. Cardinale, Val // Drug Topics;1/1/2001, Vol. 145 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the support of hospital pharmacists in the expansion of drug therapy monitoring, patient education and wellness programs. Statistics of adverse drug events; Survey on patient medication counseling; Number of hospitals with wellness programs.