Subsea 7 announces Australia offshore contract
- Tombua Landana subsea program showcases Angolan construction. Sharland, Graham // Offshore;Feb2010, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p68
The article reports on the completion of subsea installation activities by Subsea 7 Inc. for the Tombua Landana Engineer Procure Install and Construct (EPIC) project of Chevron Corp. in block 14 offshore Angola. The project team subdued the complexities to handle with supply chain partners based...
- Chevron plans US$500m Bangladesh gas upgrade. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Sep2012, Issue 855, p12
The article offers information regarding the announcement of Chevron Corp. to invest 500 million U.S. dollar to upgrade its natural gas operations in Bangladesh.
- Gas pipeline trumpeted by Chevron as major investment. // Modern Power Systems;Jan99, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
Reports on Chevron Corp.'s plan to build a pipeline that will deliver natural gas from Nigeria to power plants in three neighboring countries. Estimated value of investment.
- Chevron finds more natural gas offshore Western Australia. // Ausmarine;Sep2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that Chevron has discovered a major source of natural gas in the Exmouth Plateau Area of the Carnarvon Basin off the coast of Australia.
- Chevron pushing ahead for African pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun99, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p14
Reports on Chevron's plan to build a natural gas pipeline system in Africa.
- Chevron brings Bangladeshi gas on stream. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/29/2014, p2
The article reports on the expansion of the Bibiyana gas exploration project in Bangladesh by American energy corporation Chevron.
- TOTAL REWARD: CASE STUDY SUBSEA 7. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);3/24/2011, p42
The article offers information on the total reward strategy of Subsea 7 Inc. for its employees.
- Subsea 7's Ice-Class Pipelay Vessel Launched. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p96
The article reports on the launch of Seven Pacific, new ice-class pipelay and construction vessel, by Subsea 7 Inc.
- Namibia's losing streak continues with Chevron abandonment. Akani, Fred // Offshore;Nov96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the disappointing results of Chevron's oil and natural gas exploration in Namibia as of August 1996.