Steber International continues larger boat drive
- Yanmar powers new Steber Twin Cab charter cruiser. // Ausmarine;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p32
The article reports that Australian boat builder Steber International has launched its latest offering, the Steber 3800 Twin Cab powered by a Yanmar 6LY3-STP turbo-charged engine, at the 2011 Sydney International Boat Show held in New South Wales.
- 'BM 30 Marine Rescue NSW.'. // Ausmarine;Apr2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates BM 30 Marine Rescue NSW, a marine search and rescue boat from Steber International.
- 'RVS Turoroa.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
The article evaluates the RVS Turoroa patrol vessel, designed and built by Steber International of New South Wales.
- Tim Muir. // Ausmarine;Aug2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p25
The article evaluates the Tim Muir rapid response vessel from Steber International.
- 'Bombora.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p26
The article evaluates the Bombora research vessel from Steber International.
- Steber International. // Ausmarine;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p28
The article offers brief information on the Bluebottle unmanned surface vessel (USV) series from New South Wales-based boat builder Steber International.
- STEBER INTERNATIONAL. // Ausmarine;Dec2015, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates the patrol vessel constructed by boat building company Steber International.
- 'LONSDALE'. // Ausmarine;May2014, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p20
The article reviews the Londsdale patrol and security vessel from Steber International.
- Steber International refurbishes Marine Rescue NSW vessel with Yanmar engine. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p35
The article reports on the addition of a pair of Yanmar 6LY3-STP main engines into Steber International's 22-year old rescue vessel Colin Woods.