- Lost and Found. // Yachting;Nov2005, Vol. 198 Issue 5, p54
Presents information on the SA50 Search and Rescue Transponder from Simrad.
- How to make your car invisible to radar and laser ..... legally! Jones, Phil // Popular Electronics;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p3
Presents the phazer, a rocky mountain radar device to make the car electronically invisible to speed traps. Features of the radar; How the phazer scrambles radar; How the phazer works with laser; Range of the radar; Product for double protection from speed traps; Product's availability and prices.
- New SAR images of Bosnia show accurate elevations. Nordwall, Bruce D. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/9/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p67
Focuses on the Interferometric SAR for Terrain Elevation (IFSARE). Its capabilities; Developed under a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency program; Details of a mission over Bosnia, using the IFSARE; IFSARE data to be duplicated and supplied in digital formats to a number of systems; How...
- Streamlined surveillance. LaBarbera, J.; Ruderman, Pamela // Boating;Feb94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p60
Features Simrad Anritzu's 725 series radar. Lack of need to fiddle with knobs; Activation of the radars through `auto' optimization mode; Adjustment of the radar during weather changes; Overriding preset buttons; Power outputs available.
- How to make your car invisible to radar and laser... Jones, Phil // Popular Electronics;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p5
Features the Rocky Mountain Radar, a gadget that makes your car electronically 'invisible' to speed traps. Advantage of speed-detection technology; How the radar scrambler works; Legality of the device.
- Searchwater 2000 gets nod for Sea King AEW upgrade. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/21/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 17, p30
Informs that Racal Radar Defense Systems has been selected to be prime contractor for radar and mission systems upgrades to British Royal Navy Sea King Mk2 AEW helicopters. Upgrade to involve 10 aircraft; Upgrade to include installation of Racal's Searchwater 2000 AEW radar; Capabilities of...
- Radar Makers File Petition Against New FCC Ruling. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/2/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p40
Provides a corrected reprint to an article previously published in the August 5, 2002 issue of 'Twice' magazine about the radio equipment industry in the U.S.
- TURKEY-US. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);2/9/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4786, p13
The article reports that Turkey has not answered the request of the U.S. to permanently position two radar detectors in the country in 2009.
- Simrad HH 36 VHF. WOOD, JASON Y. // Power & Motoryacht;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p29
The article offers brief information on Simrad HH36 Class D DSC marine handheld very high frequency (VHF) radio from Simrad.