- Incentive watch. Monts, Rodd // Automotive News;3/6/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5594, p38
Reports that Isuzu has reduced the consumer rebate on its 1995 pickups.
- Isuzu, Honda to share vehicles. // Ward's Auto World;May93, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the deal between Isuzu Motors Ltd. and Honda Motor Co. to supply each other with vehicles. Rodeo sport-utility vehicles from Isuzu to Honda; Car based on the Domani model from Honda to Isuzu.
- Asset sales limit Isuzu's loss. Maskery, Mary Ann // Automotive News;6/28/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5506, p2
Reports on the improvement of Isuzu Motors Ltd.'s pretax loss for the first half of its fiscal year. Effect of the sale of land and other assets; Amount of loss on an operating basis; Reason for Isuzu's continuing loss; Hopes of breaking even for the full fiscal year.
- Isuzu to leave Indiana plant next year. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Apr2003, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p6
Reports that Isuzu Motors Ltd. will sever ties with Indiana in 2004.
- Isuzu may build new Amigo here. Treece, James B.; Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;8/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5672, p45
Reports on the plans of Isuzu Motors Ltd. to expand its sport-utility presence in the United States.
- Higher CSI, new 4x4, ad group on agenda. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;2/9/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5752, p36
Reports how Isuzu dealers received news at the their National Automobile Dealers Association meeting of the release of the 1998 Amigo two-door sport utility. The contention that the Amigo will be superior to its competitors; Features; Cost; The formation of an advertising committee which will...
- Isuzu pays rebates to buyers, dealers. // Automotive News;6/16/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5717, p37
Announces that Isuzu has a rebate program on 1996 and 1997 models for customers and dealers. How much the rebate programs pays on the Rodeo sport-utility, Hombre pickup truck and Trooper sport-utility.
- Vietnam OKs Isuzu venture. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;11/6/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5631, p2
Reports on Isuzu Motors Ltd.'s plan to build two-ton trucks in Vietnam in 1997.
- Isuzu adds program. Heil, Jennifer // Automotive News;8/1/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5563, p38
Reports on Isuzu's incentive program for physically challenged drivers. Reimbursement of adaptive-equipment costs on the Amigo, Rodeo, Trooper or pickup purchased by the end of 1994.