- Australian builder wins contract for passenger ferries. // Ausmarine;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p18
The article announces that Aluminum Boats Australia has won the 21-million-dollar contract involving the construction of passenger ferries which will transport the workers from the port of Gladstone to the Curtis LNG project.
- 'Ocean Dreaming II.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p24
The article features Ocean Dreaming II, a passenger catamaran ferry designed by One2Three Naval Architects and built by Aluminium Boats Australia. The vessel is owned and operated by Bass & Flinders Cruises of New South Wales. The features and specifications of Ocean Dreaming II are enumerated....
- 'Perulpa.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p17
The article features the 200-passenger Eco Jet passenger ferry named Perulpa launched by Queensland's Bay Island Transit as part of its fleet modernization program. The passenger ferry is designed by John Carlton and built by the Aluminum Boats Australia in Queensland. The engine power for...
- 'Fantome Cat.'. // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the 30 meter catamaran Fantome Cat from Aluminum Boats Australia (ABA).
- Aluminium Boats Australia enters China market. // Ausmarine;Jul2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p15
The article offers information on the 19-meter, 52-passenger aluminum vessel from Aluminum Boats Australia (ABA).
- 'Fusion.'. // Ausmarine;May2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the Fusion slow-speed catamaran dinner cruise vessel from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- 'CAT COCOS ISLE OF MAHÃ‰'. // Ausmarine;Sep2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the 36-metre Cat Cocos Isle of MahÃ©e from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- 'Palm Cat.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p28
The article evaluates the Palm Cat 30m catamaran ferry from Aluminum Boats Australia.
- '32011QB'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p24
The article offers information on the offshore patrol vessel known as "32011QB" owned by the Queensland Police Service and constructed by Aluminum Boats Australia.