- HamiltonJet reports strong HT series orders. // Ausmarine;Nov2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p30
The article reports on the positive commercial sales of the HT series of waterjet products by waterjet maker HamiltonJet, with 60 units already sold as of November 1, 2010.
- Jet Ranger. Fales, Dan // MotorBoating;Sep2000, Vol. 186 Issue 3, p22
Highlights the combination of twin UltraJet water-jet and Ellis 36 Express Cruiser. INSET: ELLIS 36 ULTRAJET EXPRESS CRUISER.
- New sensation. Reininger, Stuart // Boating;Oct98, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p102
Introduces the Ted Hood Little Harbor Whisperjet 36 boat. Use of a pair of Hamilton 273 waterjets bolted to the business ends of twin 315-hp Cummins in-line-6 diesel engines; Docking maneuverability; Speed; Cockpit design; Propulsion; Speed and performance; Price; Comparison with the Legacy 34...
- DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT...WATERJETS. Seidman, David // Boating;May2001, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p74
Provides information on how jet drive boats.
- A Toy Story. HARDING, DANIEL JR. // Power & Motoryacht;Jan2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p19
The article offers information on the Jetovator jet-powered watercraft.
- MANUFACTURER PASSES MILESTONE. // Sea Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 104 Issue 7, pPNW-10
The article reports on the launch of the 10,000th JH212 waterjet model by HamiltonJet Inc.
- Buoyant times for New Zealand's HamiltonJet. // Ausmarine;Jul2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p27
The article provides information on commercial waterjet engine projects undertaken by HamiltonJet for 2010, including HJ274 waterjets for Naiad rigid inflatable boats (RIB) in Kawau and Waiheke Island units, and twin HJ322 waterjets for a 14-meter offshore rescue boat in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Year of milestones for HamiltonJet. // Ausmarine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the strong performance and milestones achieved by New Zealand waterjet manufacturer HamiltonJet in 2011.
- Ferry express. Abel, Allen // Canadian Geographic;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p52
Focuses on the ferry boat Maple City, which transports people and motor vehicles to and from the Toronto Island airport in Ontario. Average time by which Maple City travels to and from the island; Difficulties experienced by the boat's crew in navigation; Estimated number of people and motor...