Cross Match will Deliver SEEK II as Part of BAT-A Award
- India Certifies Cross Match Products for UID Project. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p9
The article reports that two of the biometric capture devices of Cross Match Technologies were certified by the Indian government for the country's unique identification numbers (UID) project.
- Cross Match introduces biometric scanners. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p27
The article offers brief information on the Guardian biometric scanners from Cross Match Technologies Inc.
- India Certifies Cross Match Products For UID Project. // Defense Daily International;10/1/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p2
The article reports on the certification of Cross Match Technologies Inc.'s two biometric capture devices by the Standardization, Testing and Quality Certification Directorate of the Department of Information Technology in India. It mentions that these equipment were first certified by the...
- Army researchers select Ultra-Scan to build field-deployable biometric identification system. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p34
Reports that officials at the U.S. Army Research Lab are using a biometrics identification system from Ultra-Scan Corp. to build a live-scan ultrasonic identification system for field military environments. Details of the Army contract with Ultra-Scan; Technology performance requirements;...
- biometric identifier. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p265
A definition of the term "biometric identifier," which refers to biologically unique data that identify a person, is presented.
- India Certifies Cross Match Products For UID Project. // Defense Daily;9/24/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 60, p7
The article reports that two of the biometric capture devices from Cross Match Technologies Inc. have been certified by the Indian government for the country's unique identification numbers (UID) project.
- Getting to KNOW YOU. // Machine Design;8/9/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p46
Reports on the popularity of biometric technology, the automated method of identifying a person by a physical or behavioral characteristic, as a method of personal identification. Discussion of facial-recognition technology, including the TrueFace software from Massachusetts-based eTrue Inc.;...
- Module Puts Its Finger On The Pulse Of Security. // Electronic Design;9/13/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 20, p70
The article evaluates the Fingerprint Matching Module from Atmel Corp. and ODI Security.
- Fingerprint sensor for embedded access modules. // Electronics Weekly;9/3/2008, Issue 2350, p32
The article evaluates UPEK's fingerprint authentication design platform from Avnet Memec.