DAN SNIERSON'S HIT LIST
- DAN SNIERSON'S HIT LIST. SNIERSON, DAN // Entertainment Weekly;8/31/2012, Issue 1222, p18
The article presents a list of satirical popular culture-related news briefs, which includes the seizure of counterfeit shoes by U.S. customs agents, a lawsuit against drummer Tommy Lee over his alleged theft of a drum contraption, and statues of soccer player David Beckham outside of H&M...
- Double Takes. // InStyle;Sep2007, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p446
The article presents entertainment industry products and people that have coincidentally appeared in pairs, including two films related to author Jane Austen, two European all-girl popular music groups, and a singer and an actress both named Kate Walsh.
- The Great American Pop Culture Quiz. // Entertainment Weekly;7/16/2004, Issue 774, p84
Presents a quiz on the U.S. entertainment industry and pop culture.
- The MUST LIST. // Entertainment Weekly;1/23/2009, Issue 1031, p68
The article lists ten pieces of entertainment popular during the week of January 23, 2009.
- The Must List. // Entertainment Weekly;6/3/2005, Issue 823, p59
Presents a list of the top 10 trends and items in popular culture and the entertainment industry as of June 3, 2005.
- The Final Exam. // Entertainment Weekly;8/18/2006, Issue 891/892, p144
The section presents characters from television shows, movies, books and albums that represent the popular culture of the entertainment industry in August 1991.
- THINGS WE LIKE. // Campaign (UK);5/27/2011, Issue 21, p25
The article offers information on the new innovations that are well liked by consumers in Great Britain which include the new series that features Al Murray as a pub landlord and another on the iCar offering of Future Publishing.
- The Great American Pop Culture Quiz. // Entertainment Weekly;2/11/2005, Issue 806, p72
Presents a quiz on popular culture and the entertainment industry in 1991.
- Fever Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;9/23/2005, Issue 841, p18
Looks at popular culture for the year 2005.