- Help Shape Medicine's Future in SD. // South Dakota Medicine;Oct2012, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p406
The article announces the invitation of the South Dakota State Medical Association (SDSMA) for interested volunteers to serve on one of its several standing committees including Committee on Communications, Committee on Legislation, and Committee on Medical Education.
- From the CCCM: Options for a new contract. // British Medical Journal;3/4/78, Vol. 1 Issue 6112, p592
Presents updates on the activities of the Central Committee for Community Medicine in Great Britain as of March 1978. Discussion on the consultative procedures in community medicine; Details on the negotiation of the consultant's proposed contract; Information on the honorarium rates of general...
- Pacific doctors reach out in new national role as funders. McMillan, Virginia // New Zealand Doctor;4/23/2014, p12
The article reports on the efforts of the Pasifika Medical Association (PMA) which aims to make a significant impact on the health and wellbeing of Pacific families in New Zealand.
- Anxieties over Health Service cuts. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);10/15/1983, Vol. 287 Issue 6399, p1154
Discusses a meeting held by the Central Committee for Hospital Medical Services held on October 6, 1983. Motions passed; Debates; Action taken by the British Medical Association after cuts made by the National Health Service.
- Peer Review and Quality Assurance in Cardiac Surgery in Australia. Gale, Alan W. // Heart, Lung & Circulation;Feb2001, Vol. 10 Issue 1, pS10
There is increasing community and government interest in determining the quality of medical performance in Australia. This means that any lead taken by the Australasian Society of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgeons (ASCTS) in defining and adopting performance indicators for the profession is...
- Masthead. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;Nov2012, Vol. 55 Issue 9, pNP
The article offers information on several topics including office addresses, board of directors and members of publication committee of the organizations Infectious Disease Society and Infectious Disease Society of America.
- Working Party Report by the Committee for Minimal Standards of Terminology and Documentation in Digestive Endoscopy of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Crespi, M.; Delvaux, M.; Schapiro, M.; Venables, C.; Zwiebel, F. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1996, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p191
Presents a report a by the Committee for Minimal Standards of Terminology and Documentation in Digestive Endoscopy of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy on establishing a minimal standard terminology for a computerized endoscopic database. Structure of an endoscopic record;...
- Minutes of the Executive Committee Meeting of the International Society of Nephrology Washington, D.C., November 22, 1981. // Kidney International;Aug1982, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p223
Presents the minutes of the Executive Committee meeting of the International Society of Nephrology held in Washington D.C. on November 22, 1981. Goals of the society; Physicians who attended the meeting; Scientific activities of the society.
- State Reports. Rolfe, Christine; Huxstep, Debbie; Liebelt, Bev; Street, Lisa // Journal of the Australasian Rehabilitation Nurses' Association (;2005 Spring Edition, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
Presents an update on various state chapters of the Australasian Rehabilitation Nurses' Association (ARNA) in Australia as of spring 2005. Presentations at the annual general meeting of the ARNA New South Wales chapter; Developments at the Queensland chapter; Outcome of the committee elections...
- From MASC. // British Medical Journal;3/4/78, Vol. 1 Issue 6112, p595
Reports developments on the activities of the Medical Academic Staff Committee in Great Britain as of March 1978. Difficulties with the consultant contract negotiations; Details on the private prescription charges for a National Health Service patient; Implementation of the pay policy for...