- Keep 'em pumped! Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p8
Presents information on a trailer-axle inflation system developed by Troy, Michigan-based ArvinMeritor Inc. and San Antonio, Texas-based Pressure Systems International Inc. Working mechanism of the system; Benefits of the system; Need for such a system.
- PSI details tire inflation system advances. // Fleet Owner;Dec2010, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p53
The article offers an overview on the detailed safety, environmental, and cost benefits of Pressure Systems International (PSI) Inc.'s Meritor Tire Inflation System (MTIS) which was presented during the annual National Trailer Dealer Association's convention in Palm Springs, California.
- Elite adds DiamondCote to brake shoes. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2011, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p41
The article reports on the addition of DiamondCote coating process in the remanufactured brake shoes of U.S.-based Elite Brake Co.
- Meritor Tire Inflation System wins award. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the recognition of the Meritor Tire Inflation System developed by Pressure Systems International and ArvinMeritor Inc. by the Intermodal Association of North America. Features of the system.
- Bringing down operating costs by keeping tire pressures up automatically. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 9/2013, p5
The article states that fleet owners will be able to cut operating costs by keeping tire pressures up automatically. Featured individual is fleet operator Ken Ackerman who got impressed with the potential for savings from reduced tire wear and was able to established his own firm, K&B, in 1987....
- Pressure Systems marks 15th anniversary. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the 15th anniversary celebration of Pressure Systems International (PSI) at a fleet technology event in San Antonio, Texas in November 2008. In 1993, Marvin L. Berry, PSI's founder, introduced automatic tire inflation as a new technology for commercial vehicles when he...
- MTIS aids trailers with aerodynamic skirts. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the recommendation of Pressure Systems International Inc. to add Meritor Tire Inflation System (MTIS) to trailers outfitted with aerodynamic skirts in the U.S. It states that tires will only be removed when they need to be repaired or replaced due the capability of MTIS in...
- [what's new in:] Tire inflation. // Fleet Owner;Oct2011, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p29
The article offers information on several tire inflation systems, including Meritor Tire Inflation System (MTIS) from Pressure Systems International Inc. (PSI), the Airgo automatic tire inflation system, and the ThermAlert system from PSI.
- Onboard tire inflation. // Fleet Owner;Oct2012, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p1
The article offers information on several tire inflation and pressure monitoring systems including Meritor Tire Inflation System (MTIS) from Pressure Systems International (PSI); T-3 system from AiRGO; and ContiPressureCheck from Continental Tire.