Cutting down on comebacks
- Preference Analysis of Website Performance,Access, Security, Sensation, and Information Variables to Identify Consumer Online Shopping Satisfaction at www.kebanaran.com. Tahyudin, Imam // International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences;Feb2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p9
The purpose of this research was to identify the preferences of service quality (performance variable website, access, security, sensation, and information) on consumer online shopping satisfactionat www.kebanaran.com. The method of analysis used is the gap analysis. Based on the research...
- Taking Measure of Your Customer Experience. BERNOFF, JOSH // Marketing News;11/15/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p8
The author discusses the impacts that a positive or negative customer experience can have on a business' profits and stock prices. He explains that the three most important factors rated in marketing research company Forrester Research's customer experience index (CXi) are whether or not the...
- Circumstances Probing Internet Banking Users to Use Alternative Channels: Thematic Matrix Display Analysis. Adapa, Sujana // Information Management & Business Review;Jan2013, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
This study highlights the circumstances that actually probe internet banking users to switch to the use of alternative channels in performing their banking transactions within Australian context. Data obtained from 372 internet banking users was analysed by employing thematic matrix analysis...
- Customer Satisfaction Regarding Small Scale Industries Products. Chalotra, Vipul // Amity Global Business Review;Feb2012, Vol. 7, p84
Customer satisfaction has now days become an integral part of every firm. It's recognised as a catalyst for business success and is regarded as key element for customers' retention & sustainability, customers' attraction, promoting sales, profitability, marketability, business diversification &...
- A STUDY ON IMPLEMENTATION OF SIX SIGMA. SAYANKAR, VINOD N. // International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Mana;Feb2014, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p3
In today's global era of business and information systems, quality plays an important role. In order to get quality product organization has to implement the system so as to get the quality product. Today's competitive environment leaves no room for occurrences of error. Major enemy of quality...
- Does the customer's journey lead to you? // Corridor Business Journal;5/14/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p16
The article offers the author's perspective on the significance of self-selection to blogs, electronic newsletter and loyalty programs as the participation model for consumer.
- Curb Customer Defection. // Business Owner;May/Jun2013, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses the significance of implementing a customer retention program to help build good relationship with the customers in the U.S.
- Ways to keep your customers satisfied. Manternach, Lynn // Corridor Business Journal;5/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 41, p16
The article offers guidelines in keeping a positive customer satisfaction.
- Customer Focus: Keystone to Trust Customer Retention in Turbulent Times. // ABA Bank Marketing;Jun2010, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the customer focused corrective actions taken by trust officers in the U.S. financial service industry to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.