Serving customers together
- Mickey completes its first century. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p46
Focuses on High Point, North Carolina-based Mickey Truck Bodies. Product lines of the firm; Locations of the company's service centers; Countries wherein Mickey has established partnerships with other businesses.
- TRUCKING ON. // Manufacturing Today;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p93
The article features Mickey Truck Bodies Inc., a High Point, North Carolina-based company that designs, manufactures and markets truck bodies and trailers. Mickey Truck Bodies' customers come from a variety of industries, including beverage, snack food and furniture, in more than 30 countries....
- How will High Point respond to Las Vegas? Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p2
Provides suggestions that might help the city of High Point to develop in the area of furniture industry and trade based from its performance from a trade show in North Carolina . Listing of all objections and complaints about the city's market; Identification of specific actions to be taken to...
- IHFC Web site has market info. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
Reports the market information provided by the web site of the International Home Furnishings Center for buyers and manufacturers in High Point, North Carolina. Accessibility of Online registration for manufacturers and qualified buyers; Features of the site; Types of information included in...
- Second-look finance options offered by 40% of furniture stores. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;8/19/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 50, p15
The article focuses on the Retail Finance Survey 2013 conducted by the periodical which shows that furniture stores provide secondary financing options to customers in High Point, North Carolina. It highlights that lenders serve consumers of Fair Isaac Corp. who have credit scores less than 700...
- Smith to head Incanto Divani's U.S. office. // Furniture/Today;Nov2004 Supplement, Vol. 29, p9
The article reports that Steve Smith, who managed Natuzzi Americas' customer service department for 13 years, has joined Italian leather company Incanto Divani as managing director of its newly opened U.S. sales office in High Point, North Carolina.
- Simplicity Sofas wins fans with RTA line, return policy. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/13/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p154
The article presents information on the customer service and return policy of the High Point, North Carolina-based company Simplicity Sofas. It reports that the company's policy allows customers to return furniture with full refund encompassing shipping charges after one year of purchase. It...
- Kick back at American Leather space. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p50
Reports on the introduction of special services modeled custom upholstery specialist American Leather's market showroom in High Point, North Carolina.
- Kentucky Trailer adds LED lights, other enhancements on 2014 models. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/ 1/2013, p11
The article announces the dual-function mini-LED lights to be installed by custom trailer manufacturer Kentucky Trailer on all 2014 models among other enhancements for its new product line.