Navistar Inc opens product support center
- International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 engine offers competitive performance. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2010, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p17
No abstract available.
- NAVISTAR INC. // Concrete Products;May2008, Vol. 111 Issue 5, p44
The article evaluates the International PayStar 5900i Set-Back Axle vehicle from Navistar Inc.
- Navistar Introduces International Loadstar Work-Truck. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/28/2012, p4
The article offers information on the International LoadStar work truck from Navistar.
- Navistar Unveils International Loadstar LCF Truck. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/ 2/2012, p1
The article previews the International LoadStar lightweight, low-cab-forward truck from Navistar Inc.
- Lightweight, low-cab-forward LoadStar refuse truck on display. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 2/2012, p4
The article previews the International LoadStar lightweight, low-cab-forward refuse truck from Navistar.
- Navistar reviewing plant closures. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/5/2012, p6
The article reports on truck and engine company Navistar's cost-saving options as they consider selling or closing business units.
- Navistar shows remote diagnostics system. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/21/2013, p8
The article describes the remote diagnostics system, which can integrate most existing fleet telematics system, and is capable of monitoring all vehicle makes, from truck-manufacturing company Navistar.
- International unveils ProStar+ at 2010 MATS. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p36
A preview of the Class 8 truck International ProStar+ from NAVISTAR Inc. is presented.
- Profiting on Clean Power. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p25
The article features the Maxx-Force engine created by Navistar Inc. to produce clean emissions.